Chapter 31: A Turn of Events

(A/N: I know this most likely isn't accurate, but I tried my best based on memory.)

     Spending so much time with Sapnap really made it feel like (Y/N) knew him for longer than she had. She loved how playful he could be, how kind he was, how hilarious he always was, and so much more. She would be thinking more about it if she wasn't standing beside Dream as he talked with Tommy sitting across from him and Tubbo sitting on one side. A guy called Ranboo was taking notes of the meeting and writing down as much as he could.
     "Tommy needs to be held back. He needs punishment. He burned down the king's house! And GRIEFED IT! That's against one of the rules I've made in the SMP!" Dream almost screamed, slamming a fist on the table, startling Ranboo and Tubbo. "I've talked to him and he said that he will be better and listen to me. I've tried so many things to keep him in control" Tubbo said, glancing at Tommy who had been told to keep quiet prior to the meeting. "Get someone to keep an eye on him. Maybe Fundy can give Tommy a notebook  every day to write down everything he does and have him return it back to Fundy at the end of the day" Dream suggested. "I don't have time for this anymore. If he isn't handled, I will deal with this more violently than I have been" Dream said. Tubbo was quiet for a moment.
     "Tubbo, I will remove the obsidian border around L'Manberg if Tommy behaves for two weeks. If he complies AND follows through with this, I will remove the walls. If not, he will be exiled" Dream stated. Tubbo nodded. Ranboo then stood up from the corner of the room. "Will that conclude the meeting?" He asked with his deep voice. Everyone nodded except for Tommy.
     The tall half and half man then read out the book contents word for word and signed it as the minute man, then handed it to Tubbo to read out loud and sign. The president handed Dream the book and he did the same. He handed it to (Y/N), doing the same, and she handed it to Tommy. The boy read it out loud and signed it, handing it to Ranboo. Ranboo then looked through the book to make sure there were no changes and gave the book to Tubbo.
     Dream then stood up and shook hands with the president, Tubbo returning it. Tommy then screamed out and tried attacking Dream, but (Y/N) held him back. The child started wriggling around in her arms, trying to push away. "What are you doing? I told you to be quiet and relax!" Tubbo shouted at his friend/Vice President. "You don't know what it's like to lose something you love. You don't have anything valuable. Nothing that you would do anything for. At least, that's what everyone thinks!" Tommy shouted, slightly smirking. Dream didn't believe the boy. "That's not true. You're acting like you know me but you don't" he said, crossing his arms as everyone stared at Tommy annoyed. "No, I mean it. I know you're weakness. And It's in my ender chest. Just let me get it and you'll see" he spoke as he stopped struggling. (Y/N) kept her grip on him, but when Dream nodded at her, she hesitated before letting him go, staying close to him.
     Once the ender chest was set down, Tommy pulled out a little piece of leather with a name tag on it. Dream was silent. Almost like he knew what it was. "I have Spirit, Dream" Tommy spoke darkly, holding the leather in his hand, visible to everyone in the room. The masked man stayed silent. (Y/N) was surprised at the silence coming from her friend.
"I will burn it, Dream. I will burn Spirit. Take down the walls and I won't burn the leather" Tommy stated, taking out a flint and steel and holding it under the leather. Dream was still and quiet. Tubbo didn't know how to feel about the situation. Tommy pushed Dream towards the exit and he started walking.
     The four of them got to the front of L'Manberg, standing in front of the walls. Fundy and Quackity had joined them as they had waited outside, apparently knowing what was happening. Fundy and Quackity started cheering as Tommy pushed Dream towards the obsidian wall. Dream climbed up and slowly started picking away at the blocks.
     "You too, (Y/N)" Tommy stated, staring at the woman. She turned to look at the boy shocked. "What are you talking about? I'm not getting involved in this" She asked. "You already are. If you don't, I have something that you also have a weakness for. "And what would that be?" She asked, crossing her arms, putting her weight on one leg as her eyes narrowed. Tommy pulled out a picture. A picture of her house. Her eyes slightly widened. "Yeah, I discovered it a little while ago. While I was exploring. You had said you didn't have a home when you stayed in L'Manberg" Tommy said. The girl's crossed arms slowly fell to her sides. "Now, I would recommend starting to take down the walls" the boy said with an evil smile. Quackity and Fundy started cheering loudly, Tubbo staying behind and trying to talk Tommy out of this.
     The girl turned around, took out her pickaxe, and started climbing the wall until Dream reached his hand down for her to help her up. She accepted the offer and they started to slowly break the wall. Tommy, Quackity, and Fundy started bickering about what else the could make the two do before Dream whispered something to (Y/N).
     The two then paused their breaking. The four of them on the ground were confused. Three of them started yelling and asking why the SMP members stopped. Dream and (Y/N) the suddenly started placing the blocks back.

     To the L'Manbergian's surprise, the two started building the wall higher.