Chapter 8: OPERATION: "Get Into L'Manberg"

Footsteps were heard throughout the forest.
(Y/N) was running from Sapnap. Running away. Anywhere to get help. Sapnap started gaining on her until she coincidentally came up to the side wall of L'Manberg. She started hitting her fists on the wall for a moment before dodging Sapnap's diamond sword, beginning to run around the walls until she turned the corner and saw a man in a uniform with a beanie and brown hair. He turned his head and his eyes instantly widened, seeing a stranger there. (Y/N) ram towards him, her face full of fear as she heard the arsonist calling out her name. She turned her head around to see the arsonist member of the Dream Team standing there with a scowl.
     "Leave me alone" (Y/N) said with a whimper, trying to bring out tears. "What are you doing here? Why are you terrorizing this woman?" The man in the uniform asked, walking in front of the woman and holding a hand out in front of her for protection. "She raided our base!" Sapnap called out in rage, pointing the diamond sword at (Y/N)'s direction behind the beanie man. "She stole some of our diamonds! My orders were to kill her, but it looks like she's with you. I'll tell Dream about this. He'll be upset and will want to talk about this, Wilbur" Sapnap growled. Wilbur kept his gaze on Sapnap, trying to keep himself from letting this get any worse than it was. "She's not with us, but as far as I've seen, she'll need somewhere to stay. She's ours. I won't let you three terrorize a woman" Wilbur replied, his tone serious, but controlled. Sapnap let his arm fall to his side and hesitated before walking away with a huff, mumbling about how he couldn't kill her.
     Wilbur waited a moment before turning to the woman, taking in her awful condition. "You're bruised, let me help you" he said, resting a hand on her shoulder. She nodded, a sad expression on her face as she walked with the man.
     Walking into the small country was almost exactly how she imagined it. Walls surrounding a small area of land and a few houses and such. What she didn't expect was a hotdog van on one side. She looked around as she walked with Wilbur to the van. He brought her inside and helped bandage her up. "You took quite a beating, didn't you?" He asked, acting gentle and attempting to start a conversation. "A little" she started before hesitating, "Where exactly am I?" She asked as innocently as possible. The man started to chuckle a little before replying. "You are in L'Manberg, my dear. It's small, but we European folk are very comfortable here" he said. "I'll introduce you to everyone here. Let's go outside and see who we find first. I promise they won't hurt you" Wilbur said, carefully taking (Y/N)'s hand and walking outside.
The first person they saw was a boy with brown hair and a blue uniform like Wilbur, but he looked a lot younger and very cheerful. "Tubbo, this is our new member. I never got your name, actually" the beanie man said, looking back at (Y/N). "My name...is (Y/N)..." she hesitated in between to make her nervousness seem believable. Thankfully, they bought it. "It's nice to meet you, (Y/N)! I'm Tubbo, as Wilbur said, but I hope we can be friends!" The boy said, his smile almost contagious. Almost. They walked away and searched for another member.
     The second person they found was a fox boy who wore the same uniform as Tubbo and Wilbur, but it was a light blue. "Fundy, this is (Y/N). (Y/N), this is my adorable son Fundy!" Wilbur said with a smile, starting to squish the fox's cheeks for a moment before calming himself down. "Hi there. Ignore him, he over exaggerates everything about me" Fundy said with an irritated look.
   Another person they met was a blonde loudmouth. He was currently mouthing off to a tall man with sunglasses and a hat, both wearing the same blue uniform as Tubbo and Wilbur. Once Wilbur and (Y/N) got near the two, the blonde one looked at the woman behind his leader with disgust. "How dare you bring a woman into L'Manberg! You know you made that rule. Is she American? I bet she's American!" The boy began to blab on. The man with the sunglasses put a hand over the boy's mouth to keep him from talking. "Eret, Tommy, this is (Y/N). (Y/N), this is Eret," he says as he points to the tall man with the sunglasses and crown, "and Tommy" he finished, pointing to the boy. "It's very nice to meet you, m'lady" Eret greeted with a smile. Tommy, on the other hand, pouted and crossed his arms. "Whatever. I don't approve of her being here, Will" Tommy groaned. "Too bad. She got chased by Sapnap here and she's all bruised" Wilbur stated, not taking Tommy's crap. He pulled (Y/N) along to a house. He explained how she would be staying in this house and how the rules of the country worked. Once he left, the woman sat down on the couch, propping her feet up onto the coffee table.
'I'm in quite the situation here. These people are ridiculous. I'll only be here for a few weeks. I'll live' (Y/N) thought.