Chapter 4: Dream Team

It had been 3 days after Dream and Techno stumbled upon her house and offered her a pretty good deal. (Y/N) waited in the living room of her house, her stuff packed into a backpack and a large brown satchel. She felt she didn't have to bring much, seeing as she'll be provided with materials when she gets to the base of operations. She repeated to herself that she wouldn't get attached to the L'Manberg citizens, not wanting to get on Dream's bad side. Besides, if things don't work out, she can just return home.
She hadn't met him for too long, but judging by his stance and the way he talks casually as if he was a ruler, he seemed to fit right into the role. Technoblade, on the other hand, he seemed to despise government. The way she could tell was from the rolling of his eyes when Dream talked about power and government, which (Y/N) didn't mind relating to that factor.
There suddenly was a knock on the door. She stood up and opened it to be greeted by the white mask with a smiley face and a pig. Techno nodded his head, silently asking if she was ready. (Y/N) nodded back. The two stepped out of the way as she walked between them, locking her door, not that she needed to. She looked at Dream, waiting for the next move. "Alright, let's go. It's about an hour walking distance. We didn't bring any horses or enderpearls, not wanting to draw attention to ourselves in case anyone from L'Manchildberg saw us" Dream stated, turning around and walking in the direction where he was assumed to come from. (Y/N) smiled a little and silently chuckled at the nickname. Techno walked behind (Y/N) to protect them from behind in case anything were to happen.
The walk wasn't all that entertaining, although Dream informed her that he has a traitor on the inside of the small country. She learned his name was Eret and she almost felt disappointed that she wasn't alone for this job. She had always been alone, so she didn't know how to adjust to a technical "partnership" with a stranger. She also learned that the L'Manbergians had made a country in a small enclosed box.
Dream stopped suddenly, making the woman and Techno stop, looking around. He pulled down his hood, probably to hear better, his dirty blonde hair looked neatly kept, suiting the male nicely. His head flicked over to one side, waiting for something. Techno flicked his head over to a rustling bush, pulling out his sword called the "Orphan Obliterator", she learned the name from Techno after he started talking about potatoes and somehow got onto the topic of orphans. His ADHD is very noticeable when he rambled, but (Y/N) seemed to like his disability, bringing a little quirkiness to the "blood god" as he told her. (Y/N) started to pull out a diamond sword before a man wearing clout sunglasses and a blue shirt popped out of the bush, looking around. Another man wearing a black sleeved white shirt with a flame design and a white bandana popped out as well. (Y/N) looked at Techno with a confused look. Techno nodded at the female, indicating it was ok as he sheathed his sword. She did the same, waiting to see what happens next.
"George? Why are you out here?! Sapnap, I told you to keep him in the base!" He whisper-yelled. "I kept him inside for 5 hours and he decided to sneak away somehow. He jumped through a window and I couldn't catch up! I tackled him like three times, but he got away every time!!" The one called Sapnap replied quietly, almost at a whisper. George just walks up to the female, looking into her eyes through his sunglasses. (Y/N) just stared back awkwardly, not knowing how to respond. "Leave her alone, she's here to help" Dream defended, not bothering to move from his spot as his mask faced George. The man named George held his hand out for a handshake. "Hello, I'm George! Nice to meet you!" He said, his natural British accent shining through. To (Y/N), he didn't seem to be much of a threat, so she cautiously took his finger and moved it up and down awkwardly. "She's not too keen on social interaction. She's been alone for a long time" Techno stated, a slight chuckle escaping his mouth. George nodded at Techno and backed away, walking to Dream to talk to him.
Sapnap walked up to her, keeping his gaze on George and Dream until he reached her. "George is an airhead sometimes. He's the dumb colorblind one" He said, a hand on one side of his mouth to keep George from reading his lips. (Y/N) scoffed a little and nodded. She didn't know what to say. This ravenet spoke to her as if he had known her for a month. She didn't know how to take it. "I'm Sapnap. Nice to meet you, m'lady" he said with a slight bow, jokingly. The female couldn't help but laugh lightly. "Nice to meet you. I'm not used to...people" she said, looking into his eyes. "That's alright. Dream told me and George that you're gonna help us in the fight against L'Manberg, is that right?" He asked, standing beside her, watching the colorblind man try and make the masked man laugh, to no avail. "That's right" she stated simply, unaware of how Sapnap attempted to start a conversation with their new recruit. All (Y/N) could think of was:

"I'm helping this group of idiots? And Techno? This is gonna get interesting..."