Chapter 25: Prepare For War

"I could have died?" (Y/N) asked, somewhat shaken from his response. Wilbur nodded with a small smile as if what he said was a joke.
     "I should head back to Manberg. I need to go home to feed my pets and watch my bakery" Niki said, starting to walk away, but not before giving Tubbo and (Y/N) a hug. Once she was gone, Wilbur walked around the two. "You guys can gather more resources and stuff to help Techno. Maybe some backups!" Tommy said, excitement in his eyes. Tubbo was filled with determination after that statement. He and Tommy were always such a chaotic duo, it almost seemed like a perfect friendship.
"We can do that! Right (Y/N?...(Y/N)?" Tubbo said, looking around for the woman that stood slightly behind him. She was missing from where she stood.

———

(Y/N) laid down on the grassy hill not too far from Pogtopia. She didn't want to give away her "friend's" position. It was too risky. She looked up into the sky, letting the occasional breeze blow her hair and the grass calmly. She felt at peace and it was nice to get peace and quiet outside in the wild like this. That is, until she heard a snap of a twig. She didn't move, but she kept her guard up in case it was an intruder.
     "What are you doing on the ground?" The person asked, confused. "Oh, hi" (Y/N) said, tilting her head up to look who was behind her, seeing them upside down. "Mid if I join?" The man asked. The woman shook her head and pat the spot next to her. "Why are you here, Sapnap?" She asked, looking back up at the sky. "Well, Dream, George, and I visited Wilbur for business and after that, we left. Techno pulled me aside and told me you were out somewhere. I looked around and here you are" he said, smiling as he leaned on his elbows, leaning back.
     "Well, I'm glad to see you again. I mis stop guys, you know. Acting is getting harder and I'm getting so tired of it. It's so chaotic" she said, putting her hands on her face as she rubbed her face. Sapnap chuckled a little and looked over at her. "Well, you're doing good. I've seen some of the things you've done and I'm impressed you've pulled it off this long" he joked. (Y/N) playfully punched the man's arm as she laughed a little. "You're mean" she said with a smile, obviously joking. The two laughed for a minute before they both looked back up at the sky.
     The woman couldn't help but look over at her friend, taking in his calm aura. He was sometimes an outgoing man, but right now, he seemed very mature, calm, and collected. She admired him. She then looked back at the sky as she felt her face heat up a little at how long she looked for. She hoped he didn't notice.
     "So, Dream has a new idea for your part of the plan" Sapnap added after a long comfortable silence. The woman looked up at him confused. He looked down at her and sat up in a cross cross position, his arms resting on his knees. "I think it'll be interesting and eventful" he said.

———

     A week later, Wilbur seemed convinced that blowing up Manberg wasn't the answer. He seemed a little better, to everyone's relief. It seemed to be that Tommy's words had finally moved him.
     Techno was leading a group of Eret, Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Fundy, Niki, Quackity (who had joined after shooting Schlatt during a little fight they had), and (Y/N). Techno led them through a secret tunnel in the water, giving everyone a towel to dry themselves off afterwards.
     Everyone looked around the small room, confused as to where the fighting materials were that he spent almost a MONTH grinding for. He reassured them that this wasn't it. He flicked a lever that was hidden above a chest, opening the floor to reveal ladders. They went down after Techno and into a giant room filled with chests, a little over 5 sets of enchanted netherite armor, enchanted weapons, emeralds, shields, potions, and so much more.
     "We're ready for revolution, boys!" He shouted, opening his arms wide for everyone to take in the contents of the giant room.