Chapter 38: Girl Time (With Eret)

(Y/N) was brought to Niki's bakery, the scent of fresh cookies and pies slowly creeping past the two. Puffy knocked on the door and the blonde woman opened the door. "Oh, Puffy! (Y/N)!" She said sweetly. "Hey, we came by because (Y/N) here needs some girl time. She's been around Dream, George, Sapnap, and Punz too much" Puffy stated, somewhat goofy. Niki giggled lightly and nodded her head. "Yeah, I agree. Even when she was in L'Manberg she was surrounded by boys. Eret doesn't count because he's cool" Niki agreed. The three just laughed and smiled.
     "So, what should we do? No fighting, training, or getting dirty in mud. That's what boys do" Puffy joked. "Shopping?" Niki suggested. "Do we have any shops besides Targay?" Puffy asked. Niki thought and shook her head. "Not that I know of" she said sadly. Puffy reassured her that it would be alright. The three thought once again, nothing coming to mind. "Well, we could grab Eret if he isn't busy and we could pick flowers?" Niki suggested after a while. Puffy beamed with joy. "That's a cute idea! You're so adorable with your precious ideas!" Puffy flirted, making Niki blush. (Y/N) just smirked at Niki, realizing what their status was. It wasn't obvious that they were together but now that she's hanging out with them, she can tell. And she loved it.
     "Let's stop by Eret's place and see if he can join us!" Puffy said, walking out of the bakery as the others follow behind like little ducklings.

———

     Eret answered the door after hearing three girls knocking on his door. "Come hang out with us!
(Y/N) needs some girl time and why not include you even though you're a guy. We still love you and don't want to keep you out of this" Niki pleases, the three of them smiling and almost giving puppy eyes. The man smiled and nodded. "Alright! I didn't have many plans, so I can hang out. I just had some easy things that I can do later" he replied as he locked his door.
     The four of them walked to a flower field and began picking flowers of different kinds, colors, and sizes. "These would look good on Bad, don't you guys think?" Puffy asked with a giggle. The others nodded and joined in the giggles and laughs.

     Punz stood behind a tree, looking at the group playing with flowers. He took his job way to seriously. He then whispered something into a walkie-talkie device he held in his hand. The man hid behind the tree, keeping out of the group's view.

     Niki set a rainbow flower crown in Eret's hair, causing Puffy and (Y/N) to 'awww', where the man just blushed. Eret sat a red flower crown on Puffy's head, the woman pushing Eret playfully and thanking him. When the ram woman went to push (Y/N) playfully, she pushed a little too hard and the woman began rolling down a small hill. The three of them gasped and watched as the woman slowed down to a halt, laughing with her arms on her stomach. The other three laughed along.
     It wasn't as long of a day as they had hoped, so eventually Niki had to get back to her bakery. Eret stayed with Puffy and (Y/N) a little while longer before he would have to go back to his house to feed his animals.
     Eret brought the two girls to a pond that glowed with sea lanterns and torches, a little doc poking out into the water. The sun was just starting to set, so the sky was mixed with blue, pink, purple, and orange. Vines hung from the trees, tall plants scattered around the ground creating a picture of a beautiful sight. Although it was a small pond, it still reached out quite far.
     The girls had wide eyes, Eret smirking and picking something up from the dock. In his hand was a camera. "I wanted to do this with Niki here as well, but we can take one with her later" he said. "You girls are really good to me and I don't want to forget our friendship. (Y/N), I know you remember when I...did it. In L'Manberg. I'm thankful you didn't expose me. I don't see you around much anymore, but I want to still be your friend" he said. It almost brought a tear to (Y/N) and Puffy's eyes.
     "Eret, thank you. I have to say the same for you. You knew that I was a spy for Dream. And you said nothing. I think we're even, but I feel like I still owe you" she said, feeling genuinely honored to be told this by the ex-king. "Let's just call it even. It'll be hard to decipher who has more of a favor to owe to the other person" he said, chuckling at the end.
     The two girls sat by Eret, telling jokes and getting closer as friends. It wasn't long before the sun set and the sky falling dark. The three of them bid their goodbyes and left to go back home. (Y/N) sure had a good day and it was one to remember.

(A/N: I couldn't leave Eret out)