Chapter 60: A Trip With Apollo

The hunters were as good at setting up camp as breaking up camp. I pity them about the fact they will never know the feeling of true love, but it seems they all look happy and enjoy their live. That's all I could really ask for. I am not doubting that dawn will come, but it was still very much dark. Either Artemis is wrong about the timeline or Apollo is rather lazy.

After the talk with Artemis, Bianca went to Nico and talked to him. I am not sure what about, but my guess is that she explained about what happened in the tent, or what almost happened. I do not blame Bianca. It is hard for a twelve-year-old to be responsible for her younger brother. At camp, things will be easier for her. Chiron is an excellent mentor and... Hecate's children will be enough of a distraction.

I waited together with Thalia and Percy. Thalia looked very pleased when she saw what Bianca decided. "Happy, Thalia?" I ask. Her smile widens as she glances at Zoe for a moment.

"Oh, very much. Finally, Zoe has been forced to sing a softer tune," she says. "Hey, guys. What happened in the tent?" Grover asks as he joins us.

"Bianca made the best decision in her life! She refused to become a Hunter," Thalia says with a pleased voice. "She is missing out! An eternity with Artemis..." Grover says with a dreamy sigh.

"You should be more worried about what will happen at camp with the hunters there," Thalia says. It certainly made Grover paler. "Oh... Last time they came to camp... well, it didn't go to well," he says with a slight shiver.

"Why are you so into Artemis? She is not even the Goddess of Nature," I ask with a bit of confusion. "But she is into nature!" I roll my eyes at his attitude. Grover can be too much at times.

Slowly but surely, the sky starts to brighten as the sun is coming over the horizon. "Finally. It's about time. He is sooo lazy in the winter," Artemis muttered, irritated.

"Do not look at the sun. Not till he parks," Artemis warned us. "Parks?" Percy asks confused. "His chariot, Percy. You really are slow in the uptake in all matter of Greek mythology."

"Just because you have a walking encyclopaedia, doesn't mean we simpletons know everything," Percy mutters out. "Annabeth is more than an encyclopaedia, Percy."

"A beautiful, wholesome, loving encyclopaedia?" Thalia teased as she started to avert her eyes. "Exactly!" I say as I shield my eyes from the bright light.

The air become warmer and warmer. It was so warm that my clothing felt like it would catch on fire at any moment. But just as soon as it came, it went away. When we all opened our eyes again, we see a red Maserati Spyder. It still gave of a glow, and all the snow was melted away in a perfect circle around it.

The door opened and from it a man with a bright smile stepped out. He certainly is one of the hottest men I have seen. Well-built, golden hair. He looked similar to Luke, but less oppressed with long negativity and no scar on his face. And he was taller. He was dressed in pretty casual clothing. Sleeveless t-shirt with jeans and loafers.

"He is hot," Thalia says as she looks Apollo over. "Eh, is your heart beating a bit faster?" I ask in a teasing manner. "Shut up, Creepy Girl."

"Little sister!" Apollo greets Artemis. I can already tell that Artemis is becoming more and more irritated. The smile he gave us was blinding. Literally, they were so white...

"What's up? You never call. You never write. I was getting worried!" He says to her. "I'm fine, Apollo. And I am not your little sister," Artemis says with a sigh. "But I was born first."

"We're twins! How many millennia do we have to argue about that fact-" she starts to say, but Apollo cut in all the while smiling. "So, what's up? You got the girls with you, I see. Need any tips on archery?" He asks.