Aileen Corvius

This is for those that like a description of Aileen. All that is stated holds true, unless otherwise stated in chapter 39 or further.

Biographical information

Full name:
Aileen Aleta Corvius

Alias:
Princess of The Underworld
Lady Fear
Skullbrain (by Annabeth)
Dummy (by Annabeth)
Creepy Girl (by Thalia)

Human Parent:
Alexandra Alexius Corvius

Godly Parents:
Hades
Persephone (step-mother)
Nyx (by accident)

(Half-)siblings:
Marie Heathrow-Corvius
Zagreus
Megaera (step-sister)
Bianca di Angelo
Nico di Angelo
Other demigod children of Hades/Pluto

Girlfriend/Betrothed:
Annabeth Chase

Species:
Demigod (former)
Unknown (current)

Personality

Aileen's personality is starkly different compared to most demigod children of Hades. Her actions are often kind, and she is generous towards her close friends and loved ones. She still has many qualities she shares with Hades. Like Hades, she keeps her word unless forced to break it. This makes her work relentlessly to accomplish her task or objective. The only ones that are able to convince her to change her course of action are Annabeth and Hades. It does not mean it will be successful. When hosting people at her cabin, she is very hospitable and will make sure that all those attending are taken care off. Aileen is also very patient.

The way she acts typically shows her joyous, causal, and joking nature, which is frequently punished with a slap to the back of her head by Annabeth. She treats all with respect, unless those dear to her are insulted or mistreated. It causes her to be vengeful and angry, seeking retribution, even by force if necessary.

Abilities, Powers, and Items

Aileen is extremely powerful. As one of the children of the Big Three, she is more powerful than most demigods. Those powers have only become more powerful as she transitions to an immortal being.

Shadow power:
Aileen is able to travel through the shadows without much hinder. She can transport one extra person without much difficulty, but larger groups are difficult or not possible for her.

Sensitivity To Life and Death:
As Hades is the Goddess of death. Aileen is sensitive to life forces of those around her. She is able to sense when someone is near deathbed or dies.

Power of Fear:
Aileen is able to push fear into her opponents. As she does is, she understands what the person fears most and how to exploit it. However, her power has limitations. She is unable to make monsters and beings fear her that have no fear or are too powerful. That include Gods and daimons (the Fury Sisters are daimons in my story, not monsters), and very powerful monsters.

Lastly, she is not easily frightened or able to feel fear. Only those of significant power and presence are able to make her feel fear. Also, beings and gods that have control over fear are able to make her tremble in fear, for example Hades.

Shadows Manipulation:
She is able to coat herself in shadow, creating a near indestructible armor. It takes the form of a Greek Hoplite armor of Ancient Greece. Aileen is also able to create weapons out of shadows. It is possible for her opponents to break it with significant force or to aim for the weak points, as it does not cover her entire body.

Unbreakable Faith and Hope:
Her faith in her parents, friends, and those she believes in cannot be broken. Many tried to break her faith, like when Dionysus mentioned she would remain unclaimed. She also believes there is always hope. No matter how dark the times are or seem to be, she remains hopeful that things will get better. Annabeth finds this one of Aileen's most admirable and best qualities.

Hidden Powers:
As Aileen is slowly becoming an immortal being. New powers are stirring and manifesting inside her. Only to be tapped into and discovered by her.

Fighting Abilities and Weapons:
She is an excellent sword fighter and usually wields her Stygian blade into battle. Her blade makes it easier to use her powers.

Excellent violinist:
Over the years, she has mastered the violin. Her skill is on par or exceeds some of Apollo's Demigod children. Aileen is sometime seen playing with them.

Spending money:
Hades makes sure she has enough money to spend on trivial things. A small chest in her room is weakly filled with a small amount of money. Percy calls it Aileen's lunch money. Aileen allows Annabeth to take from it if she needs to buy something.