Part 34

Y/n looked down as a small ball rolled over to the group and into the center of their little circle. An orange blast burst out from it and they all hit the ground. She winced as she was blasted back into a pile of rubble. She slowly got up again and turned her head to see a large group running out from another ship. A large figure threw something else at the group while yelling "Thanos!" Dr. Strange lifted his arm to block the small ball from hitting him square in the chest. The alien yelled as it bounced off the orange runes and circles. Dr. Strange threw his cape off his shoulder, letting it fly forward and wrap itself around the thing's face.  

Another figure jumped out from the ship. It had the silhouette of a man, but with the mask he was wearing, it was impossible to tell. Y/n teleported over to him and kneed him in the ribs. As he hunched over, she took one of his two guns and used her elbows to push him down before teleporting away again. She lifted it to his face and looked at him as he recovered. He started flying upwards with Stark following close behind, but before she could do anything else, she felt sleepy. She hit the ground, and when she awoke, she was trapped in a headlock by the guy she had stolen the gun from. He clicked his mask down, proving that Y/n was right. He was human, or something way too close to that for her liking. He pulled his gun out and pointed it across the room. 

"Thanks, Mantis, now! Everybody stay where you are, chill the f out. I'm gonna ask you this one time. Where is Gamora?" Stark let his mask down and looked at the man with a raised eyebrow. 

"Yeah, I'll do you one better, who's Gamora?" He was standing on the light purple alien who had screamed before. 

"I'll do you one better, why is Gamora?" The man pushed his gun into Y/n's head.  

"Tell me where my girl is or I swear to you I will french fry your girl." Y/n rolled her eyes. Tony kept his arm raised with his blasters fired up, and with his other hand, created a gun that was aiming at the alien he was standing on. 

"Let's do it. You shoot my guy and I'll blast him. Let's go!" The guy put his hands up. 

"Do it, Quill! I can take it!" Y/n heard a high pitched voice from behind her call out.  

"No! He can't take it!" Tony stared down the man, apparently named Quill as Dr. Strange spoke. 

"She's right, you cant." Y/n could feel Quill move his head around as he spoke. 

"Oh yeah? You don't wanna tell me where she is? That's fine, I'll kill all four of you and I'll beat it out of Thanos myself. Starting with you!" Y/n scrunched up her face as she felt Quill push the gun into her head even more, and heard it powering up. But before he could pull the trigger, Dr. Strange tilted his head. 

"Wait, what, Thanos? All right, let me ask you this one time. What master do you serve?" Quill looked at him and relaxed the gun from Y/n's head. 

"What master do I serve? What am I supposed to say, Jesus?" Peter Parker looked at Quill. 

"You're from Earth?" Quill scrunched his face up. 

"I'm not from Earth, I'm from Missouri." Tony looked at him with a sigh. 

"Yeah, that's on Earth dipshit. What are you hassling us for?" Peter pointed to all the people around them. 

"So you're not with Thanos?" Quill sounded frustrated at this point. 

"With Thanos? No, I'm here to kill Thanos. He took my girl. Wait, who are you?" He let go of Y/n and she stood up properly next to him. Peter looked at him. 

"We're the Avengers man." Quill just sighed as Y/n turned around to see the girl who had spoken before. She had antennas coming out of her head, which wasn't the weirdest thing Y/n had seen all day. 

"You're the ones Thor told us about." Tony looked at her. 

"You know Thor?" Quill looked at Stark. 

"Yeah, tall guy, not that good-looking, needed saving." Y/n and Peter both gave him a weird look before looking at each other, confirming the incorrectness of his sentence. Dr. Strange looked at Quill with a raised eyebrow. 

"Where is he now?" 

~~~

Peter Quill held up a small yellow device and paced around. 

"The hell happened to this planet? It's eight degrees off its axis. Gravitational pull is all over the place." Tony looked off into the distance. 

"Yeah, we got one advantage. He's coming to us. We'll use it. Alright, I've got a plan or at least the beginning of one. It's pretty simple. We draw him in, pin him down, get what we need, defiantly don't want to dance with this guy. We just want the gauntlet." Just as he finished, Drax, the light purple alien, yawned. Tony turned to him angrily. 

"Are you yawning? In the middle of this, while I'm breaking it down? Huh? Did you hear what I said?" Drax looked between Tiny and Mantis. 

"I stopped listening after you said, we need a plan." Tony looked at Peter Quill. 

"Okay, Mr. Clean in on his own page." Peter Quill just shrugged. 

"See, not winging it isn't really what they do." Peter Parker pointed at Drax and Mantis. 

"Uh, what exactly is it that they do?" Mantis smiled. 

"Kick names, take ass." Y/n couldn't help but chuckle. 

"I want that on a T-shirt please." Tony sighed, and Y/n could see the utter disappointment in his eyes. 

"All right, just get over here, please. Mr. Lord, can you get your folks to circle up?" Quill smiled. 

"Mr. Lord, Star-Lord is fine." 

~~~

Word Count: 1055

Sorry that I posted this super late, I was having multiple mental breakdowns. Maybe one day I'll actually update this on time again. Maybe. Probably not.

Omg the Why is Gamora scene and the What Master do You Serve scene are my favourite parts of this whole movie, they are so amazing. 10/10 writing. 

Thanks so much for reading! Make sure to comment and vote, see you next week!