Part 25

"And then he said he couldn't go because he had homework!" Nat laughed as Y/n told her about bringing Peter in. They stood together, waiting for Tony to give the signal. Y/n was nervous, not because she was fighting her friends, but because she would be fighting Pietro.

~~~

Y/n watched as Tony and Rhodey flew in first and talked to Steve. She was waiting, hoping, for them to laugh and make up, for the fight to be over before it started, but it was in vain. T'Challa was next in, then Black Widow. Y/n could barely hear as Tony called Peter into the battle. And he just kept talking! Talking and talking! Y/n heard Tony speak, and gave a quick nod. The signal.

Y/n teleported into the open area, landing to be sitting on the top of the helicopter. She was straddling one of the blades, staring at Cap.

"Don't do this, please." Steve didn't look at her, just kept his head straight, staring into Tony's head.

"I tried. I want you to know that." Everyone started moving. The comms were loud, instructions flying in one ear and out the other. Cap had people everywhere, and he wasn't going down easy. Y/n teleported into a pathway where Barnes, Sam, and Peter were fighting.

"Wow, started without me boys? don't worry, I'll finish it." She quickly teleported into the air, ready to grab onto Falcon's leg as he flew past. As soon as she made contact, they were both far away. She rolled away onto the ground before standing up. 

"Enjoy the flight back!" Sam's eyes widened and he lunged after the girl but ended up falling face-first onto the ground as she flashed away. She helped with Barnes before seeing Sam back again.

"What the he..." She stopped talking as she was pushed back into a wall by a familiar flash of blue.

"Hello, again Princesca." She grinned as she kneed him in the balls.

"There's only one way I want to be out of breath next to you, and this is not the time." He smirked as she gave him a salute and bow before flashing away. The five of them fought, tussling and punching, kicking and ducking before Sam flew in Y/n.

She closed her eyes as the glass behind her broke, leaving her falling to the ground. Her arms flailed around as the ground got closer. She started to scrunch her body together, and not a second later felt a pair of arms tightly around her. She opened her eyes again, smiling at the look on Pietro's face.

"This, isn't a very good idea, is it?" Pietro shook his head. He let her down and she brushed herself off. 

"I think, we need some way out of this." He started to pick glass shards out of her back as he spoke, wincing as she harshly sucked in air.

"I don't think often, but I do think you're right. Where shall we go?" Y/n grinned as she looked up at him, her head turned behind her. His face was scrunched, thinking hard about his answer.

"You know where I've always wanted to live?" Y/n smushed her mouth to teh side of her face.

"England?"

"Nope."

"Australia?"

"Yeah nah."

"India?"

"Nadda."

"Germany?"

"Not really."

"Canada?"

"Bingo." Y/n smiled and turned her body to hug him.

"Then let's go."

~~~ Time skip brought to you by Harry's House~~~

Y/n sat at the table, staring at her hands. Tony was yelling at her, but not really. He was saying the words sternly, trying to contain himself, but the anger was slipping out.

"You left! You left the fight! We needed you and you just decided it wasn't for you anymore! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" Y/n's head was hung low.

"I'm sorry."

"You don't get to be sorry! You lost that right when you left!" Y/n stood up and banged her hands on the glass table.

"I WAS THROWN THROUGH A WINDOW! I had glass all through my back! Pietro had to get me out! Then, then he left. He said he couldnt be around me anymore, not when I had the nerve to sign the accords. So I'm sorry I left! I'm sorry about Rhodey, but can I get cut a freaking break! All I have left is this job, and this is barely a job. Every week I come in, and nothing. No new news, no new cases, I check that you're still alive and I leave!" Tony looked at her, his hands on his hips.

"So you want nothing? You want this taken away?" Y/n looked up at him.

"No! Of course not!" Tony shook his head. His voice was quieter this time. Y/n looked at her watch.

"Well, that's my hour up. Tony?" He turned to her quickly as she stood up.

"Yep?"

"Thank you."

He gave her a small grin.

"Screw you."

She walked out the door and took a deep breath, silently and quickly wiping her eyes. In a flash of orange, she had disappeared, leaving Tony in the meeting room by himself.

Y/n smiled as she laid her keys on the counter. Really, she didn't need keys, but she liked the sound. She walked over to the couch, about to sit down when she saw a blanket coving a sleeping body. She smirked as moved over and sat on an armchair in front of the TV. She chuckled as a head lifted at the creak of her sitting down.

"You're done already?" Y/n grinned.

"Yeah! All finished for the week." Pietro sat up with a wide smile.

"I can't believe you're learning to read. It's really great. If you keep going twice a week, you'll be reading English better than me in no time!" Y/n nodded.

So, she might have been in the process of lying. A lot. To a lot of different people. She was actually learning to read once a week, working at the compound once a week, and staying in Canada with Pietro. But to Tony,  she was working at the compound once a week, and living alone in New York. And to Pietro, she was taking reading lessons twice a week while staying with him and staying away from the compound. So suffice to say, she was stressed.

~~~

Word Count: 1060

Okay this was not my best week of writing, I'll be the first to admit. I just don't like Civil War. But I guess Infinity War is next now, but I don't think I'm ready to write it. Emotionally.

Thanks so much for reading! Make sure to comment and vote, and see you next week!