Part 10

Y/n looked up as a straggly, wire-framed iron-man suit walked closer, oil spilling onto the floor. Oh shit. It was limping, and its metal limbs were scratching the floor.

"Worthy. No. How could you be worthy? You're all killers." Everyone had stood up to face the robot. Steve looked forward.

"Stark." Tony looked at his phone.

"Jarvis." Y/n looked at the robot. It looked like it was starting at its arm.

"I'm sorry, I was asleep. Or I was a dream." Y/n's eyes were widening in fear. "You seem like a nightmare."She whispered, but it was like he heard.

"No, this is a nightmare. Your world." Tony tapped his holographic phone.

"Reboot Legionnaire OS. We got a buggy suit." The robot grabbed its head and walked around itself.

"There was this terrible noise. And I was tangled in, in, strings. I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy." Y/n and Steve both spoke the same words, but while his tone was stern, hers was filled with worry and fear.

"You killed someone?" They looked at each other before turning back to the robot as he kept talking.

"Wouldn't have been my first call. But, down in the real world, we're faced with ugly choices." Thor took a step forward.

"Who sent you?" The robot played a recording of a voice, Tony's voice.

"I see a suit of armor around the world." Bruce turned his head to Stark.

"Ultron." Ultron stood up straighter.

"In the flesh. Or, no, not yet. Not this, chrysalis. But I'm ready. I'm on a mission." Maria loaded her gun as Nat spoke up.

"What mission?" Ultron looked around, he almost looked like he was high.

"Peace in our time." As he spoke, iron legions came crashing through the walls and windows surrounding them. Y/n teleported off the couch as a robot came flying right at her. She saw a robot coming towards Clint and teleported over, quickly linking their arms and reporting away with not a second to spare.

"Sorry, about a few days ago, I'm getting better." Clint smiled before tilting his head slightly to the side with a wink.

"Let's hope you don't get too many chances to practice." Y/n smiled before whipping her head around as she heard Rhodey being blasted through a window. She ran towards one of the robots and ripped its head off. She threw the limp metal to the side and watched as Bruce faceplanted onto Natasha's chest. "That's one way to score."

She looked up and saw a robot about to fly away with the scepter. She took a deep breath then tried something new. She teleported into mid-air. Bad idea. She had aimed too high and started falling. She looked down and quickly grabbed onto the leg of the robot. It tried to hit her with the scepter, but she kept her grip. She swung her legs to unbalance the robot, but it kept struggling upwards, and she was getting tired. Another robot blasted at her, hitting her on the arm. She fell to the floor, hitting the glass staircase hard, and smashing through before slamming into the ground. She could barely hear Ultrons words, she could barely see the white florescent lighting from the party. She chuckled. "Hey Clint, I think we're even."

~~~Small time skip brought to you by JD from heathers~~~

Banner looked between Stark and the robot on his work table.

"All our work is gone. Ultron cleared out. He used the Internet as an escape hatch." Steve looked up at Tony.

"Ultron." Natasha straightened her back and turned to the boys.