Part 31

Tony pulled on the strings of his jumper before tapping the blue "heart" twice. An Iron-Man suit spread out across his body. Y/n tugged on the collar of her jacket, and the fabric of her shirt and skorts tore away to reveal her suit. Bruce looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"You wore that for a run?" Y/n nodded as she lifted her fists.

"When you hang out with Tony, you never know what's going to happen." 

Tony strutted forward as the large alien lunged forward, his axe lowering down. Tony quickly raised his arm, a small red shield appearing. If it wasn't a very dangerous and serious battle, Y/n defiantly would have said "So I guess you took some notes from Patriot?", but because this was a very dangerous and serious battle, she kept her mouth shut. Probably her first ever smart decision. And her last. Probably.

Tony stepped back and upper-cut the alien, knocking him back slightly. Tony stood upright again and lifted his arms in front of him. His armor flew off from his back and into four panels. As the alien charged him again, the panels lit up and blasted him back. The alien was flying backwards, but before he could crash into his counterpart, he raised an arm and used the force to throw the alien into the surrounding cars. 

Tony and Bruce began to chat about Stark's new nano-tech, but the slender man once again lifted his arm, only this time he flung Tony in the air. The alien started moving debris around them to shoot straight at everyone. Wong lifted his arms, making an orange spiral in front of the debris and destroying it before it could hit them. Dr. Strange turned towards Bruce.  

"Dr. Banner, if the rest of your green friend won't be joining us," He raised his arms and created a spinning portal behind Bruce. He then pushed Bruce into it. Y/n had never gained respect for someone that quickly before. 

Strange started to gear up his powers before looking over to the girl. 

"Are you going to help?" Y/n frowned and motioned to Tony in front of them. He was using his blasters to throw a car at the thin alien, which the alien split in half. 

"My powers are very close range, if I join in right now, I won't leave." Stange just rolled his eyes as Y/n sighed. Tony looked towards them. 

"We got to get that stone out of here now." Stephan looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. 

"It stays with me." Tony didn't hesitate. 

"Exactly. Bye." He flew towards the two aliens as different columns and posts fell, missing him by milliseconds. A giant metal flew towards him, grabbed him, and pushed him through buildings. He landed in the same park Bruce was teleported to.  Y/n groaned as she teleported over to them. 

"Now this, I can do." She started teleporting around the park, giggling loudly and waving at the large alien. The metal arm's claws had folded into a hammer at the end, and every time she appeared in a new place around him, the alien swung it at her. She was cheering and laughing at him, putting on as much of a show as possible. She started getting further away, and he started swinging it around. After a few more seconds, he was tied in a knot. Y/n looked over to Tony. 

"I would start blasting right about now, cause that will not hold. Get it? Not? Knot? I'm hilarious." Tony started blasting the alien, very happy his grin was hidden by his helmet. He shot a steady beam at the alien, but it bounced off and ended up cutting a tree. It fell on Bruce. Y/n did not have a helmet to cover her grin. 

Tony was still blasting when he got knocked to the ground. The alien was about to crush him when his arm stopped. A small red face popped out and into Y/n's view. 

"Hey man. What's up Mr. Stark?" Y/n smiled as Peter talked, but lept into action when he was thrown to the side and into a fountain. She zapped over a held a hand out to him. 

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Thump Jr.!" Y/n assumed he was smiling underneath the mask. 

"I'm going to assume that's a compliment." Y/n shrugged. 

"Depends on your opinions. I think you'd like it." He grabbed her hand and Y/n handed him a small earpiece. They both went back into the fight. Peter swung over to the alien. 

"What is this guy's problem, Mr. Stark?" Tony was flying around in circles, snaking around the bulky figure. 

"Uh, he's from space. He came here to steal a necklace from a wizard." Peter was grabbed by the claw arm and swung around before being flown into the air. Like father like son. 

Tony dove as the alien threw a car at him, only for Peter to use his webs to swing it back at the alien. They continued fighting, but all looked up as Dr. Strange flew by. He went by quickly, but he looked like he was tied up. Stark looked over to Parker. 

"Kid, that's the wizard, get on it." Peter swung away, but the slender alien was close to follow. Tony and Y/n kept fighting the large alien as the others all went after him. Y/n paused as she looked over and saw a blue beam shooting from the ship down to the ground. 

"What is that?" Before Tony could say anything or respond in any way, they heard Peter speaking through comms. 

"Uh, Mr. Stark? I'm being beamed up." Tony and Y/n couldn't take a break. Y/n quickly spoke. 

"Hang on, we're coming." Just as she spoke, the claw grabbed Tony and sent an electric current through him. The alien started his run up and lept in the air. He had his blade raised, ready to plunge it into Tony, but as he started to fall, he felt someone grab his back. In less than a second, he was in the freezing mountains and Y/n was jumping off him and zapping straight back to the fight. When she came back, she saw Wong had joined them. Tony walked up to her and patted her on the back. 

"Thank you." Y/n looked up. She placed a handful of snow into his face with a smug grin. 

"Screw you." Tony blasted upwards, and Y/n knew immediately that he was headed for the ship. Y/n frowned before nodding at Wong. 

"Thanks, Wong." Wong took a second before smiling at her. 

"Finally! Someone thanks Wong!" She grinned again before closing her eyes. She took a deep breath before closing her eye and concentrating. With a flash of light, she was on the ship. She clicked a compartment on her belt. A nano-tech version of her suit scrambled around her body. She looked around quickly before touching her earpiece. 

"Hey Tony?" Tony frowned from across the ship. 

"Wait a minute. These work only close range. Where are you?" Y/n crossed her arms and rocked on her heels.

"Well." 

"No." 

"You see.." 

Tony groaned as he covered his eyes. 

"Oh my god. You're stupid! You're stupid!" Y/n smiled. 

"I learnt from the best." 

~~~

Word Count: 1275 

Sorry for the late update, I have been suuuuuper busy recently and just haven't been able to find time to write. 

The Bruce slander is so much fun. I will make sure to continue it. 

Also, the Peter and Y/n moments in this are * chefs kiss * 

Thanks so much for reading! Make sure to comment and vote, see you next week!