Part 32

Y/n sat on the ground on the ship. It was cold and dark, and she had no idea how to get to Tony. She had only seen a small glimpse of the ship, so that's where she was. Now, she was separated from him and had no idea how to get back. She rubbed her face, and just as she was about to break down, she jumped. She look at what had touched her shoulder, and it was Strange's cape.

"Thank Thor you're here! Do you know where Tony is?" The top of the cape bent down and up and up and down. Y/n clapped her hands together with a grin.

"Yes! Some good luck! Can you take me?" Once again the cape seemed to nod. She let the cape drape itself around her and pull her to him. She silently walked over and tapped Tony on the shoulder. He jumped back and put his hand in his face with a sigh.

"God, how did you find me?" Y/n just motioned her hand to the red cloak, which was now floating behind the pair. Tony took a breath.

"Wow, you seriously are a loyal piece of outerwear." Just as he spoke, a voice came from beside them.

"Yeah, uh, speaking of loyalty..." When they turned their heads, they saw Peter dropping from the roof. Tony's eyes lit up.

"What the..." Peter flipped onto the ground upright and put his hands up.

"I know what you're going to say." Tony took a step forward.

"You should not be here." Peter took a step back.

"I was gonna go home." Tony took a step forward.

"I don't wanna hear it." Peter took a step back.

"But it was such a long way down and I just thought about you on the way and..." Y/n wished she had popcorn. Tony grunted.

"And now I gotta hear it." Peter moved his arms around wildly.

"I kinda stuck to the side of the ship, and this suit is ridiculously intuitive, by the way. So if anything, it's kinda your fault that I'm here." Y/n snickered and brought her hand in a fist to her mouth and spoke in a sing-song manner.

"Stoooop digging Peter." Tony lifted his head.

"What did you just say?" Peter's face dropped.

"I take that back." Y/n looked to the boy again.

"Let go of the shovel, Peter." But he just kept speaking.

"And now... I'm here in space." Tony walked forward.

"Yeah, right where I didn't want you to be. This isn't Coney Island. This isn't a field trip. This is a one-way ticket. You hear me? Don't pretend you thought this through." Peter looked at the floor.

"I did, I did think this through." Tony was talking over him.

"No, no you didn't. You didn't think this through. You could not have possibly thought this through." Peter looked up at Stark.

"You can't be a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man if there's no neighborhood. Okay, that didn't make sense, but you know what I'm trying to say." Tony looked to the ground and started to walk away.

"Come on. We got a situation." Y/n walked over and patted Peter on the back.

"Wow, nice grave you have here. It's roomy."

~~~

Tony pointed down from their point to Dr. Strange. He was floating on his stomach, glistening clear shards surrounding his body.

"See him down there? He's in trouble. What's your plan? Go." Peter crouched as the cloak floated behind them.

"Umm, okay, okay, uh, okay. Did you ever see this really old movie, Aliens?"

~~~

Y/n watched from the viewpoint as Tony lowered onto the platform. Strange almost looked more physically pained by Stark being there than the needles.

She saw Stark blast a hole in the ship and lept off the ceiling. She flew down to Strange. He was holding onto the cloak, trying not to get suctioned out by the vacuum. She grabbed him and teleported them away. But when she looked over, she saw that Peter had tripped. He was flying across the room, and just as he was about to fall out of the ship, six thin metal legs popped out from his new suit.

"Yeas, wait what are those?" He pushed himself away from the hole and Tony used an icy blast to cover it up. Strange groaned as he sat up.

"We have got to turn this ship around." Tony snickered.

"Yeah, now he wants to run." Strange brushed himself off as the cloak wrapped itself around him.

"No, I want to protect the stone." Tony walked away into the cockpit.

"And I want you to thank me now. I'm listening." Dr. Strange followed him with a frown.

"For what? Nearly blasting me into space?" Tony turned around.

"Who just saved your magical ass? Me. Me and her." Strange groaned.

"I seriously don't know how you fit your head into that helmet. I'll thank the girl," He turned to Y/n." Thank you, girl." Y/n scowled at him as Tony spoke.

"Admit it, you should've ducked out when I told you. I tried to bench you, but you refused." Strange cocked his head to the side.

"Unlike everyone else in your life, I don't work for you." Tony's frown deepened.

"And due to that fact, we're now in a flying donut, billions of miles from Earth, with no backup." Peter raised his hand.

"I'm back up." Y/n scoffed.

"No, you're a stowaway." Tony looked at her.

"Says Stowaway number 1! The adults are talking." Y/n uncrossed her arms to put her hands on her chest.

"I'm an adult!" Strange looked between them.

"Sorry, I'm confused as to the relationship here. I mean, what are they? Your wards?" Peter pointed to himself.

"No, or I'm not. I don't know about her. I'm Peter, by the way." Stephan looked at him.

"Dr. Strange." Peter gasped.

"Oh, we're using our made-up names. Um, I'm Spider-Man then. And that's Circut." Y/n just blinked and looked at him.

"You really love that grave, don't you?"

~~~

Word Count: 1050

This whole scene is just so funny, I love it so much.

Thanks so much for reading! Make sure to comment and vote, see you next week!