EPILOGUE Chapter-55

After 2 months-

Y/N POV-

"Yumin, say hi..."

I said as I slightly push Yumin towards Yoongi oppa. He giggled being shy. Oppa asked us to not tell him the truth. If he thinks JK is his dad, then he doesn't want to wake him from this dream.

It took whole two months for my brother to be able to walk properly without any support. He doesn't want to meet Yumin in that state, so he waited. He waited for these two long months.

Oppa sat on his knees as he pulled Yumin into a hug. I saw a tear streaked down his cheek. I know how painful it is for him to not tell him that he's his real dad. I couldn't even imagine how long he must've waited for Yumin to call him 'Appa.'

The day he lost Hyuna, he lost his another baby with it too. The baby he thought was not his.

JK's arm wrap around my shoulder as he gently stroked it. He might've sensed me crying. In these two months, he had treated me like a glass, especially the day we got to know that I was pregnant.

But I also can't forget how difficult it becomes to handle him whenever we are in bed. He has his marks on every part of my body, as if he doesn't want to leave a chance to show the world that I belong to him, only him.

He's a sadist. I know him too well now. He'll most probably bite on that spot of my body that's unmarked, or maybe that have healed from his previous bites.

He had drawn more than thousand orgasms out of me in these two months. I think, his cravings for me never ends. He gets more hungry for me every day, just like I'm for him. No matter how many times he consumes me, I always ask for more.

There are some nights when he's too rough and I cry, I cry so loud for him to stop but he'll muffle my screams in his mouth.

He would kiss me silent. A perfect sadist.

I don't mind either. As I said earlier, if I choose JK, then I choose him completely and that includes his sadistic side too.

Oppa caressed Yumin's hair as he pulls him out of the hug, kissing his cheeks and his small palms, he stands straight. Yumin ran and hides behind JK's long legs, peeking his head little to the side, looking at his real father, that he might never get to know.

"I'm leaving Busan. I can't stay here."

"But oppa..."

"Don't, Y/N. Just don't. I can't stay here, the same place where I lost so much. I'll never be at peace here. I'll go to Canada and I don't think so I'll ever return. I want to visit mom's grave," he gulped as if drinking his tears down, "Please take care of my Yumin..."

More tears flowed out of my eyes as I stepped forward and hugged him tightly. I know life has been so wrong to him. He lost everything but I hope he'll find his happiness soon. I hope he'll get back the destiny he had lost with his wife.

He slides out of the hug as he glanced one last time at Yumin, then meeting JK's gaze, "Please take care of my sister. I'm leaving my two diamonds with you."

JK nodded in acknowledgement as Oppa turned around to leave.

He needs to go, that's best for him. I tell myself as my lower lip trembled.

The next week after Jimin died, I visited Chayoung's grave. I felt helpless to know, she killed herself. She promised me that she'll live. She promised me that she'll do everything she could to stay alive. But she broke her promise at the end.

The fact that she doesn't die in guilt relieves me sometimes. The guilt that she wasn't able to help her sister but she helped me and died peacefully.

I also visited Namjoon's grave, although I had no guilts. JK had placed his grave in the middle of the graveyard of his more than fifty men that died because of Namjoon. He told me that he promised his men the day they all died that he'll build his grave in the centre of their graves and he did.