Chapter-34

Y/N POV-

NO! NO! NO!

He's lying. I could tell just by the way his left eye twitches. I looked at uncle, praying that he might decline his offer. That he might tell him, to go fuck off. They even had a fight at JK's mansion. Obviously, he'll refuse.

"If that's what Yumin wants," Uncle deadpanned kissing Yumin's cheeks, "Then should we go play some games outside, my big boy?" he asked ruffling his hair.

"Yessssss!" Yumin replied enthusiastically, throwing his arms in the air.

"Let's go then!" Uncle said as he got up from the chair with Yumin in his arms.

No, wait. Don't leave me alone here.

My heart screamed but I couldn't form any word out of my mouth.

Me and JK.

JK and Me.

We are alone and the tension in the air is so high that my heartbeat could be heard throughout the room. He leaned against the door, crossing his arms and legs. This reminds me of the day when he looked deep into my soul and gave the most intimate pleasure of my life.

My core clenched at the thought. How he devoured every sensitive part of my body. The way he bit my neck, the way his hands kneaded my breasts and he watched me reach my high with my own fingers......

No! Stop!

I'm not going there.

I slide out of the chair. I cannot stand his presence anymore. And why the hell is he just staring at me? It makes me feel uneasy as if I'm sitting here naked.

This is so...awkward.

So disturbing.

So Uncomfortable.

I moved towards the door looking down, fiddling with my fingers. I'm not coming out of my room until he leaves from here and that's final. Just when I'm about to step outside, he slides in front of me and I gasped.

I'm still looking down at my hands. In no fucking way, I'm looking into his eyes this close. I thought he'd scream or shout at me but he didn't. Instead, he spoke in a calm yet threatening tone,

"Look at me."

My breathing hastened as soon as he said that. No, I'm not looking into his dark eyes. The eyes that are again filled with rage. The eyes that make me question why my heart beats so loud with fear every time I look into them.

"I said, look at me Y/N!"

He said again and I bit my lip. Should I look? But why should I do whatever he asks me to? I'm no longer in his mercy.

"Last chance!"

Before I could form any words out of my mouth to decline his one-sided offer, he stepped forward; his hard chest almost brushed past my breasts but I stepped backwards right away.

He stepped again and I do the same too, moving back with every step he took towards me. He didn't stop until my hips collides with the dining table behind me.

I pull my palms in front of his chest in a defense to stop him to move any further but he didn't. instead, now my hands are squeezed between his hard chest and my breasts. He's so close, overpowering my small body with his bulky one. I could feel his breath tingling on my lips, his toxic, fresh and manly breath.

I winced, as his hand found its way to my throat, forcing me to look up at him. Oh god. His eyes are full of fire, he's angry. He's so fucking angry. His fingers found the pulse point on my neck as he pressed little too hard for me to handle and I hissed.