Chapter-26

Y/N POV

I heard the sound of ice clinking with glass. I'm still on the couch. Wondering, how I slept peacefully after so many weeks. I slowly opened my eyes to the sound and felt my soul left my body. I'm frozen at my place; I couldn't form words out of my mouth and my eyes almost fell out of their sockets.

My stomach twists as I saw JK sitting in front of me, on the same fucking couch, gently swirling his glass of alcohol. I tried to move away but felt my hands and feet tied. He turned his face to look at me and I swear, I saw nothing but fire. The fire that would burn me alive.

I felt my heart sinking, I'm feeling claustrophobic all of a sudden. I struggled, trying to move out of the damn tied ropes on my body. I feared JK would hit me now or then but he didn't. Instead, he chugged the whole glass in one go, and looked at me with rage, anger, wrath and any other word you'd use to describe someone who is about to murder you any minute.

"Tell me when you're done..."

He spoke in his sharp, deep voice, slicing my body in two.

"W-What are you d-doing here!? Where is Taehyung? What did you do to him? You asshole!!!" I shouted but still my voice came out shaky and terrified. I stuttered but hell, did he killed Taehyung for helping me? How could I be able to live after knowing that someone died because of me?

He pulled his phone out of his pocket, then shove it in front my eyes, "You mean, this Taehyung?"

I looked at the phone screen, there was a text message sent by Taehyung, 'I've found your whore. I'm leaving her in your safe house. Better treat me with good amount this time!'

My body started trembling as soon as I read that. JK is not the real monster, it's the people like Hoseok and Taehyung who hide their real, wicked face behind a cover. At least, JK showed me his true self on the very first day he saw me. He told me, he would destroy me and he did. He didn't lie.

"I told you there's no escape from me" he looked at me from head to toe as if eating me alive with his lustful gaze, "The day when you'd escape from me is the day you die," placing his phone on the table he spoke further, "Now that you've tried something so giant, the punishment should also be big. Isn't it?"

NO. FUCK NO.

This was what I dread the most, being caught by him when he's a monster who would not think twice before killing me. I saw his eyes turn black like a predator as he opened a box placed on the table in front of him. What the fuck is that!

He pulled out a blade knife, and a gasp left my lips. What the hell is he going to do with it? He looked at me while holding the knife in his hand, "Don't move."

What? Why?

"W-What are you going to do with me, you arsehole!?" I screamed.

"You'll see" he said calmly.

He brought the knife near my throat and I shut my eyes tightly. Yes, be it. Kill me. At least that's better than being tortured every day. It would just hurt a little and then I would be free, free from this immoral world and JK.

Pain, whether physical or emotional, is only a phase. That's what mom used to tell me and this pain would also go after some time. I'm sorry Namjoon for not finding you and telling you how much I missed your warm hugs every time I felt broken. I'm sorry for leaving you alone in this cruel world. Maybe, we will meet again, in another life, in another world.

Before I could think anything else, I felt JK tear my dress apart from my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw my left bicep all exposed as he moved his palm over it.

What was he trying to do?

He brought the knife near my bicep and I struggled. He's going to cut my arm off. Oh god, how much worse could he be. How could he cut another human like a piece of cake? The tears that I had been hiding deep inside my fear finally left their cage and burst like a firework. I bawled, "Please, just kill me! but don't cut my arm off. Please. I beg..."

I haven't even done pleading and he made a deep cut on my bicep with his knife. It's not too big in length but sure is huge in depth. I screamed the loudest when I felt an intense pain that I've never felt before. I wiggled in between the ropes, moving my head left and right aggressively as I felt my blood dripping on the couch.

My eyes turned red with exasperation and I could see nothing but a blurry JK's face. My forehead is all wet from the sweat. It was so much painful as If I would die anytime.

My pain never dissipated as I found him inserting something inside my torn skin. It looked like a small memory card we use in our smartphones. The blood was still dripping like raindrops on the couch, but the worst part was the pain that I was unable to handle. I couldn't move, I couldn't stop all this but cry and scream which he was happy to hear.

I felt my energy draining faster than the blood. Why? Just why the hell was he doing all this for?

I'm tired, my eyelids are getting heavier. I can't handle this torture anymore. I was about to go in a different world when he did something I couldn't even imagine happening to my worst enemy.

"Ahhhh shit!! What did you do??!!" I screamed as my eyes burst open with agonizing pain.

He's fucking stitching my wound without giving me any anaesthesia. Using the needle and thread, he shoves its sharp tip to one side of my wound then sewing it with the other side. I could bet, my screams could have heard throughout the forest.

It felt more terrifying than being burned alive. He did the same thing again and I screamed, cried, yelled but he didn't stop. He fucking stitched my wound four times, ignoring my pleadings.

Monster.

Devil.

Motherfucker.

Asshole.

He's every single bad word I could think of. Once he was done, he sprayed what I assumed as an antiseptic solution on my wound, then shielding it with a bandage.

I'm dead. I'm fucking dead with the pain. It felt like someone is prickling needles in my whole left arm. My bicep felt swollen, my shoulder felt like it would fall from its joint anytime. I should've not escaped in the first place. At least, I wouldn't have to go through this if I had never tried to plan my stupid escape plan.

"There is a GPS tracker in your arm now. Wherever you go, I'll know your location on my phone. I doubt if you'd ever try to run from me again. You're mine, only mine and I refuse to share you with the world."

My breathing is extraordinarily erratic, as if I had run in the Olympics a moment ago. I could hear everything he's saying but I couldn't form a voice in my throat. I couldn't move my body.

The next thing he did was, gave me a tetanus shot. I doubt if it was only tetanus or he put some drugs into it too because I'm feeling overly drowsy in seconds after the shot.

I have to tell him something and it's important. It's freaking so much important. My body felt like I'm on fire. I couldn't let this darkness consume me before saying those words to him. I used the last bit of power I had, it felt like I used my whole body to say those words to him, but it was worth it,

"I.....I.....I hate.........y-youuu"

A/N: Please vote and comment if you're enjoying the story!