Chapter-46

Y/N POV-

"STOP WHERE YOU ARE! OTHERWISE, WE WILL SHOOT!"

I heard Jimin's voice as the guards dressed in white and black surrounded the whole small room like bees. Namjoon's eyes snapped towards the door; he left me alone as his body tensed the moment he saw more than forty guards pointing their guns at him.

"How the fuck did you come inside!? GUARDS!" He shouted.

"No point yelling, they are all dead!" Hoseok grunted beside Jimin, "Put your hands behind your head! NOW!"

Namjoon may have done something reckless like kidnapping the son of the most powerful man in this country but he's always calculative of his thoughts. He knows when to stand straight and when to back down. That's why he waited all this time to strike at JK, when he was alone.

And just as I assumed, Namjoon didn't object as he put his hand behind his head.

"JK...?" Jimin rushed to the corner as he placed two fingers on JK's neck, to check his pulse. His lips parted as his hands trembled. What? It isn't what I'm thinking, right?

He looked back at me, then at Hoseok, "NO!"

No? What!?

He was breathing just a moment ago. My JK was breathing, God damn it. He can't be dead. My heart's beating so fast, so so fast that I'm shocked it didn't explode. My eyes burned as hot thick tears escaped my eyes. It all happened because of Namjoon. My blood boiled; my veins almost popped in my neck.

I promised the very first day, that I'll kill the head of that auction with my own hands and I'll do it today. He took my JK away from me and I will take his life away from him. I snatched the gun from one of the guards standing beside me and pointed it at Namjoon's head.

I heard few gasps around me as Hoseok narrowed his eyes at me.

Namjoon smirked, "Do you even know how to shoot, sweetheart?"

"I'll learn once I practice it on you!" My hands trembled as I felt my eyes burning with constant crying.

"Do it then!" He glared, "I've already won the game. I got nothing to lose!" he laughed like a maniac.

Everything around me went black all of a sudden, it's just me and Namjoon now. He's laughing at me. He snatched everything from me.

My every fucking thing.

I'm hearing someone yelling but I'm not listening anything.

Shoot him, Y/N! The voice in my head says.

He destroyed you!

BUT...

He destroyed your life!

He used you!

Shoot him kill him!

But it will make me a murderer.

He snatched everything from you, Y/N!

Shoot him!

Now!

Do it!

He killed your JK!

Shoot him!

And bang.

I shoot as his body fall back on the floor. It felt like my mind came back after travelling thousand years in future. I've no clue what I did. My body trembled as the gun fall from my hands.