Chapter-11

JUNGKOOK POV-

It's seven, I checked the time as I wore my Rolex on my left wrist. Glancing one last time in the mirror, I hummed in satisfaction. Last night, I had the best sleep in a while, seeing her all terrified of me, crying and struggling made me feel lively, it was like my stress whooshed out of my body into a thin cloud of oomph.

Yesterday, when I saw her for the first time, my dominant instinct of just 'hurting' her turned into a definite 'sexually hurting' her. Never in my life, I had felt this urge to hurt a woman sexually and take an undefinable pleasure in it.

When she crawled away from me and looked into my cold eyes with her red, teary ones, I decided that very moment that I will take her raw, no matter what.

I'm known for my sincerity in my kingdom, God for the innocents and evil for my enemies. I'm a man of rules, not that I'm answerable to anyone, it's just how I am but after seeing her I'm willing to break all, to remove my mask of being a gentleman but only in front of her.

She is not an innocent little woman either; she could hide her reality in front of the world but not me, I know her truth.

I'm a monster and I will show her what devastation feels like, just how my Hyuna had felt. My plan is as same as before but there is a slight change, I'm still going to kill her but now I would humiliate her rather than only destroy her.

I walked out of my room, moving past the huge corridor, then going down the stairs. I hope she's at the dining table as I told her yesterday, it's for her own benefit. It doesn't guarantee that I will not hurt her, but it sure has that one percent that I will be a little humane.

As soon as I'm downstairs, a smirk formed on my lips, when I saw her sitting at the dining table in a plain white dress. Her whole body looked tensed and trembling. I still remember, how her round breasts heaved when she was panting and huffing because of the little trailer I showed her in the bathroom.

"Merlin, bring my breakfast" I ordered as I moved past the big kitchen, seeing Merlin and other ladies working in silence.

Pulling out the chair next to Y/N, I sat down. She didn't meet my gaze, instead, she was looking down at her empty plate. Her hands fisted, nails almost tearing her soft palms apart. I'm amused, this looks so much fascinating. If I could get a chance to throw her trembling figure on the table and spank her till she passes out. I know, she was on time but still, I want to punish her and I don't need a fucking reason for that.

"Your breakfast, Sir," Merlin informed as she set the breakfast on the table, getting me out of my thoughts.

"You can leave, Merlin"

She left after bowing, without questioning anything. I sensed Y/N's breathing turn erratic at my words, I haven't even done anything yet.

Smirking, I placed my hand on her thigh as she charged at me with a small knife that she was hiding in her hands. I grabbed the knife just on time, her weaponed hand an inch away from my eye. She screamed when I twisted her wrist. Getting up from my chair, I pushed her head to the table, forcing her arms behind her back.

"Leave me! ahhh!"

My guards rushed towards us after hearing the commotion, pointing their guns at her. My hand is bleeding, I've suffered more but the unexpectedness of her lashing out is what got to me. If she thinks that her bullshit little plans could save her from me then she's wrong.

"Sir, your hand, it's bleeding."

"I'm fine, Guns down!" I ordered but they didn't, my guards are overprotective of me and my safety. They are not just normal men I found in some small gangs; they are my loyal men whose loyalty I've earned by helping their families, by providing free education for their children, by giving them shelter and food when they were dying on roads, by giving them a new hope to live.

The one thing you need to earn in this business is loyalty and I've earned it, just like my father.

"I said, guns down!"

And they did. No matter how much they care for me but they also can't ignore my orders.

Pushing her head against the table, I snarled, "Didn't I tell you that trying to escape from me is useless? That you're mine to deal with? Mine to destroy? Mine to fuck? Mine to....."

"APPA!" I heard my son's voice. Leaving Y/N's head alone, I wiped my bleeding hand with the tissue paper hurriedly. My guard hid their guns behind their backs, acting as if nothing happened.

"Appa, where are you?" The high-pitched squeal is followed by a patter of little feet as my son propels himself throw the doorway, his face glowing as his hair bounces off the air with his light jumps.

Laughing, I catch his small, sturdy body as he launches himself at me, "Missed me?"

"Yeah!" his short arms fold around my neck, and I inhale deeply, breathing in his sweet child scent. He's four years old but still smells like a two-month-old baby, all milky. Kissing his cheek, I asked, "How was your school trip?"

"Fun!" he said excitedly, clapping his hands.

He pushes on my shoulder, demanding to be free. Grinning, I lower him to the floor, and he immediately grabs my hand and tugs on it, pulling me towards the dining table. I completely forgot about Y/N until he takes me in front of her.

Hugging my legs, he spoke while looking at her, "Who is she?"

A/N: Please vote... just one click on the star button.