Chapter-54

JUNGKOOK POV-

The man who had been living under the same roof as mine for all these freaking years. The man whom I thought was my right-hand man was actually my Hyuna's killer.

If Y/N hadn't found out this recording then I could have never found the real killer. I could have killed her brother, an innocent man and it could have broken my Y/N in hundred different ways.

Everyone in the room gasped as Jimin points his gun at Y/N's head, holding her with an arm around her neck. I'm going to kill this sick bastard with my own hands. He took my Hyuna away from me, I will not let him take away the woman I love too.

My hands moved itself as I pointed my gun at Jimin in seconds, "let her the fuck go, Jimin. How much worse can you be?"

I had always thought him as my own brother. I could have given him any girl he wanted in this whole world, even if it involved kidnapping. But why just he had to do this with my sister? His lower lip twitched as he spoke,

"Don't you dare come near me, otherwise I'll shoot her..."

He said pressing the front of gun more on Y/N's head. I saw a tear trailed down her cheek as her whole-body trembled but she isn't saying anything. My Y/N, she's scared. He made her cry and I will make sure to make him cry too.

But right now, I need to hit him on the nerve. He may never tell, but I know him since childhood. He can't control his emotions well and that's what I need to play with right now.

"I always thought you as my brother, Jimin. Of all people, how could you do this to me? I trusted you with my every-fucking-thing!"

His eyes turned watery but he shook his head, trying to gulp them down, "She was mine. Hyuna was mine but she fell in love with another man. It was somehow bearable as long as she let me touch her. Even after her marriage, I threatened her many times to let me fuck her. But that day, she told me everything was over just because she got pregnant again...."

His eyes turned red with anger as he spoke further but this time there was a gleam of grief in his eyes. I have never seen this side of Jimin. He had been hiding this side so well, that I doubt if he really is Jimin.

"She was pregnant with Yoongi's child again and I needed to punish her. I needed to kill that child. She promised me she'd never get pregnant again after Yumin, but she broke her promise. I just wanted to hurt her a little, but she died. She couldn't even take few stabbings."

My blood boiled in my veins, listening to his every word. He had been using my Hyuna and she never told me. I thought I was her best friend but she was hiding a mountain of pain behind her smile. If only I could go back in time and change freaking everything.

His whole body quivered, "I loved her. I never really wanted to kill her..."

"Then don't make things more difficult for yourself, Jimin. Let Y/N go and we can talk it out."

I tell him. I just need Y/N out of his hold then I'll kill him right here. He looked at me for surety that I might really talk this shit out. I want to cut his hands, the same fucking hands that touched my sister, the same hands that are wrapped around my Y/N, the hands that's making her shake in fear.

But instead of showing my real emotions, I nodded with calmness. I can't be reckless when my Y/N is under his possession and he can kill her anytime.

It was unexpected but he pushed Y/N towards me as her trembling body collided against my strong front. She cried, wrapping her soft arms over my waist and bawling like a child. She's trembling so hard. I know she was so scared. This  is so much for her, for my Y/N.

I know she doesn't belong to a world of violence and guns but her destiny was changed the day she arrived in this world as king's daughter.

Bang

Y/N flinched so hard at the sound, hiding her face deeper into my chest. My heart raced like crazy for a moment as I looked down at her. I rubbed my hands all over her body. She isn't hurt right?

I could find no trace of blood on her body, then who was shot?

I looked up as my eyes widened when I saw Jimin fall on the floor with gun in his hand. His brain is busted open. He shot himself. Jimin. Shot. Himself. No matter I was going to kill him but I never thought I'll see him dying like this.

A stuttering breath chokes out of Y/N's throat.

"Shh! It's going to be alright..." I kissed her forehead, hugging her more tightly against my body as she cried more and louder. "Everything is okay now. Everything is okay baby..."

I tell her while cooing her. I like how she's holding on to me with all her might. Her entire body clings to mine like it's the most natural place to be.

Finally, I took my revenge. The vengeance that shattered so many lives. The wrath that changed the destinies of so many people. I should feel guilty but no, I'm not. Seeing her hiding in my embrace vanishes every drop of regret from my heart.

This revenge may have taken a lot of things from me, but it gave me a new hope to live. A heart that was once rock hard, now beats like crazy for this woman in my arms.

She's the gift of my avenge. A gift, that is priceless, precious and inestimable. A diamond in form of Y/N.

The love of my life...

My reason to survive...

My reason to breathe...

My reason for every fucking thing....

THIS WOMAN, RIGHT HERE... MY Y/N, ONLY MINE... ♥️

A/N: Do read the epilogue chapter. I have one last twist for you guys.