Chapter-51

Y/N POV-

"Oppa, Do you remember who was the killer?"

He shook his head, "he was wearing a mask. I couldn't see his face..." I tear roll down his cheek, "Hyuna was having an affair. I saw new marks over her neck and body every day. I didn't even know if she was pregnant with my baby or someone else's. But trust me Y/N, I loved her more than anything..., She was my everything."

I wiped his tears away with my trembling fingers. Why does our destiny hate us a lot? Why doesn't we both got the love we deserved in our life? Why does our brother-sister's fate had to be this tragic?

"The day she died; I came early from office. I hadn't been talking to her since I got to know she was pregnant because I was angry at her. I knew that the baby was not mine. I didn't spare her a glance and went to take a shower. After few minutes when I came out in the living room, I saw Hyuna covered in blood and a man standing near her with a kitchen knife in his hands."

He took a deep breath, trying to control his tears then continued again,

"When he saw me, he looked startled. Maybe, because he didn't expect to see me there. I rushed to Hyuna to save her but she was already dead. I was ready to fight the unknown man, but then he shot me, four fucking times. After that I don't remember what happened, how I came here..."

So it was not my brother who killed Hyuna. The killer is someone else. Just as I assumed, JK is in huge misunderstanding once again. I need to save my brother from him. I don't think so that he'll believe my brother at all.

I have seen a side of him that no one else has seen. The side that's full of fury and wrath, the side that's dominated by revenge and vengeance, the side that doesn't think twice before taking someone's life. I was pulled out of my thoughts as my brother spoke again,

"If JK doesn't know the truth then... does he think I kille...."

I didn't let him speak anything further as I hugged his face tightly against my chest. My brother is innocent. Now, I can fight the world for him and his life. Even if I'll have to sacrifice my life, I'll do it. JK would have to kill me if he wants to touch my brother.

"The camera!"

"What?" I let go of the hug as my brother looked at me with a gleam of hope in his eyes.

"Yes! A camera! I installed a secret camera in living room just a day before her murder to see if Hyuna really meet someone behind my back. If it's still there, then it must have the recording from that day. We need that camera, Y/N. It's the only proof of my innocence."

"Y/N, dear I brought you some jui....." I heard uncle's voice as he looked at me stunned. He rushed towards the bed as he eyed down on my brother. "Is he...?"

"Yes! He is awake."

The next thing I know uncle shouted to call the doctor inside.

I saw a man in his fifties came running before uncle could finish his sentence. He was wearing a clean long white coat with a stethoscope huddled over his neck. He must be the doctor.

I moved out of the way without any speculations. I'm sure, he's here to check up on oppa. He hurriedly held oppa's wrist in between his fingers as if examining his pulse while his attention remained on the medical machine beeping continuously.

He removed the medical mask from his face, then checked his eyes with a small torch in his hand. The tensed look on the doctor's face somehow reduced as his lips curve up into a thin smile.

"He's out of danger but he still needs to rest for few more weeks," he said while directing his words at uncle.

I hold Uncle's hand in mine once I was sure my brother was fine, "Uncle, I need your help!"