Chapter-21

Y/N POV-

I scream the loudest as he pressed the toy into my tight opening. I felt its tip stretching the puckered ring of muscles at my anus and entering inside. I shut my eyes tightly, feeling the unbearable pressure.

My whole body burned as he continued pushing the toy deeper into me. My nipples are hard and sensitive, my core clenching on the emptiness. I don't know why but my body is betraying me, I think I'm sicker than him. He's using me and my body is feeling aroused.

I squealed again, it felt like my insides are burning and I can't handle this pain any longer. Even if my body is feeling inflamed, the stretch I'm feeling in my anus is intolerable. I tried to get a hold of his hand but he grabbed my hands and forced them behind my back.

I'm screaming, I'm struggling but he continued shoving the toy without any mercy. By the time, he had the dildo fully inside my tight anus, I felt my womanhood dripping with pre-cum. I could feel his pants damped under my stomach. I don't know if it's only my juices or if I have bled.

To my relief, he doesn't move the giant toy but left it inside me. The next moment, I felt his cold hand hit my right ass cheek and the stretching pain inside my anus ignited a painful pressure. I wasn't sure if I was bleeding before, but I sure was now.

I shouted but was met with another hit on the same spot and my womanhood clenched at the exact time. I could feel the little squeeze at my bud with his thigh, every time he hits me.

"What the fuck were you doing in my son's room?" He snarled.

I choked, wasn't able to form a word as he hit me again with almost double the force he used before. I'm crying, my whole body is throbbing. The place where he hit me felt like it tore my skin apart.

"Didn't I tell you the very first day that I don't want you near my son?" He spanked me again, I squalled while the pain sent shivers down my aching core. He hasn't touched me there, but the trembling pressure I feel after every hit was leaving me more aroused and flaming at the same time.

If he continued to spank me, I would come and it would be the most shameful yet humiliating for me. I cannot come in my tormentor's lap, not when he had done the bare minimum to make me feel this aroused.

Another spank hit me with a jolt of roughness, followed by another and I could do nothing but cry.

"Fucking answer me?"

"I-I..." Another spank, "Ahh"

"I what?"

"I-I....Was...ahhh" Another spank, "just looking.....ahhh" Another spank, "...Ar-round."

"It isn't allowed for you!"

The moment he hit me again, my core clenched and a wave of arousal tingles inside my womanhood. I tried to hold my release inside but it ignites more tension, compressing my already clenched core and I felt my body build powerful rush inside me to get released.

One another spank and I almost exploded when I felt myself releasing on his thigh. My whole body felt fuzzy, and I'm unable to feel anything for seconds. My ears were numb and my eyes saw black dots in front of them.

I was in the middle of my orgasm as he pulled the dildo out of my anus in one swift move. It intensified my orgasm and by the time I rode out of my high, I felt something sharp on my right ass cheek.

I could feel the emptiness in my ass. It wasn't the type I would want to feel, it was something, I haven't felt before, a bizarre pain, an exploiting blazing throb. I thought the burning sensation almost ripped off with my orgasm but I was wrong.

A squeak left my mouth as I felt that sharp thing on my ass almost tearing my skin apart and that's when I realized it was his teeth. He bit me on my cheek, at the exact same spot where he had spanked me. There wasn't a single part in my body that wasn't hurting.

I'm hating myself for coming in his lap, for releasing myself when he was misusing me sexually. The thing that scares me the most is the fact that I didn't think about Namjoon, not even once during all this time and now when everything is over, I'm thinking about him again. It feels like he is nothing but my comfort zone which I always remember when I'm in danger. That's not true, I love him.

His teeth left my cheek and the moment he was done, he pushed me down on the floor. I curled up into a ball right away, feeling used and disgusted at myself.

"I hope you have learned your lesson. Don't you ever try to be near my son. You have lost this right years ago."

I don't know what he was saying, I'm not listening to him. The only thing I'm thinking about is Namjoon and escaping from here. He can't break me like this, I was never made to be broken this easily. A girl who had lived without her father, a girl who had lost her mother, she can't risk being weak.

Namjoon had always told me that this world is full of monsters and I never believed him till today when I have seen one myself with my own eyes.

A/N: Please vote and comment!