Chapter-27

A/N: I want to request all my readers to please vote if you're enjoying my book. SMALLER authors like me need YOUR support. It just takes a second to click on that star button, but it means a lot to me. I promise, I'll continue to write more for you all but please don't be a silent reader. Thanks and have a happy reading!

JUNGKOOK POV-

I put the bouquet of white flowers on Chayoung's grave. I could hear my maids crying in the back. Y/N killed another human. How much worse could she be for saving her own life?

I could have forgiven Chayoung, she was still young. I could've understood that the clever fox-like Y/N manipulated her innocence. I could've let her live but before that she killed herself.

Betrayal, either big or small, always remain a betrayal. Chayoung betrayed my trust but I couldn't stand her death and Y/N will pay for her death too.

I pulled my line of vision away from Chayoung's grave to more than fifty graves filing the once barren land. My eyes are flaming. In my four years of mafia business, I had never felt being this reckless. More than fifty of my men died in the blast that happened in my warehouse B and whoever did it, would pay for it. The day I'd find him, I'll bury him alive here, in the middle of this graveyard. And it's my fucking promise.

"JK, we should leave. Yumin would be home any minute" I heard Hoseok informing me from behind.

I nodded, "Give the ladies some time alone here. Jimin, you stay with them for their safety" I ordered glancing at Jimin. I can't risk anyone else's life now.

"The car's here" Hoseok informed and we get inside, leaving Jimin and some guards behind.

"Hoseok, I want all our warehouses empty before I see the sunrise tomorrow."

"I'd do that!" He replied getting out his tablet.

"By empty I mean, all my men out, not the stock."

He looked at me stunned. I cannot take the risk of loosing any more lives. I know how it feels when the only person you consider your family dies. Even if it means I'll lose billions, I'll pause everything for the safety of my men. If someone burnt our Warehouse B, then their next target would be our remaining warehouses.

"Here," He said as he handed me a small briefcase, "The drugs you asked for. There are two shots inside. The dealer strictly told to use one at a time. If you use two of them together, then the person could die. To use the second one, you need to wait for twenty-four hours."

I opened the briefcase as I saw two tiny shots. Could someone believe that these itty-bitty shots play with your mind, makes you speak the truth without you realizing. The time had come, to unfold all the mysteries and truths behind Hyuna's death. I knew, Y/N would never tell me the truth so easily and these drugs would do that for me now.

"Take Yumin with you tonight. I don't want him to witness another death," I told Hoseok because I was sure I will be killing Y/N tonight. Once she accepts everything then I will stab her to death, just how my Hyuna was murdered.

"I will" Hoseok replied.

My first big step towards my long-awaited revenge. I know, I have to kill all the pawns to meet the king of this game and I will. I will kill thousand pawns like Y/N to avenge my Hyuna.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Once I see off Yumin with Hoseok on the driveway, I marched back inside the mansion. It was so difficult to send him with Hoseok today because it was our movie-night tonight. The day he waits like crazy every week but I don't want him to witness something that could become a reason for another trauma in his life. 

'Moreover, it will be over soon, very soon, tonight.' I checked the time on my watch, 'or right now.' It's 9 PM and I want everything over before the sunrise.

After grabbing the briefcase from my office, I stride towards Y/N's room. I shifted her from my safe house in the morning. I unlocked the door and stepped inside. From the way she sleeps so peacefully, no one could tell she's been hiding a beast inside her.

I opened the briefcase and grabbed the first shot in my hand. Not thinking twice, I stab it in her neck. I took the other one out too, and did the same. I know, she could die but I don't care. She is supposed to be killed before the sunrise in the first place.

I see her slowly opening her eyelids. She looked at me with a new emotion that I'm unable to digest. It's not hatred, but the opposite.

A/N: Please vote if you're enjoying the story...