Chapter-19

Y/N POV-

ME.

Yumin's blanket smells like ME. This is my aroma, my natural body fragrance that Namjoon loved inhaling while sleeping.

I remember how he used to pull me towards his hard body in the middle of the night, just to sniff my neck. He used to say, "Baby, your fragrance relaxes my mind."

A tear trailed down my cheek. I want my old life back, my Namjoon. I wish he had never received that project; I wish we haven't flown to Mexico; I wish I had agreed when he told me to stay at home instead of accompanying him on his business trip.

I will get my old life back and for that, I need to escape.

Right!

I'm not here to know what Yumin smells like or to feel bad about how my life changed just like a flip of a page in the book. I'm here to form a plan that I could execute and escape from this hell forever.

Just then I heard a car honk. I hurriedly dropped the blanket on the bed, marching towards the window. I looked down; I saw Chayoung with grocery bags again. 7 PM, the tiny clock on the left wall said. Does she go for groceries every day? If that's true then I don't need to wait for another week, I can continue my plan to use Chayoung as my path to escape from here.

My mind did a victory dance. I will show that asshole JK, that I'm not some stupid little girl who he could keep and torture as he please.

"Yumin! Slow. I told you, no running on stairs!"

Oh shit!

My eyes widened as I heard JK's voice again. I'm suddenly panicking. I need to hide, oh god, but where?

I cannot hide under the table, it's so small, I doubt if I would fit under it. The closet is small either and that leaves me with one choice only, to hide under the bed.

Without thinking twice, I dragged myself to hide under the bed. My body trembled as the footsteps kept on getting louder and louder. In seconds, the door banged as Yumin came running into the room, followed by JK's slow and big steps.

It felt like my lungs are giving up and soon I would be gasping for air. I'm paranoid. What if he gets to know that I'm here, in his son's bedroom? I'm sure he would kill me or torture me to death. I know how cruel and merciless he is. My throat still hurts from his brutal thrusts earlier.

Yumin's small steps pattered throughout the room as he jumped on the bed, "Appa! Storytime......"

I saw JK still standing near the small study table, probably going through the bunch of books to decide which story he would read him to bed.

"Yeah, appa knows!"

He said as he came towards the bed presumably with a book in his hand. My heart almost stopped beating, sensing his feet only inches away from me.

"NO!"

Yumin shouted and in another second, the book landed straight on the floor near my face.

"NOT THIS BOOK!"

I placed my hands on my mouth tightly, trying to stop any gasping sounds which could make my presence known. My blood pressure sky-rocketing and I think I would pass out because of the throbbing veins in my head.

"Yumin! What was that? You can't throw books like that!" JK spoke in an angry tone.

"Sorry" I heard Yumin's low sad voice, and my heart clenched at the thought. Even in a situation where I'm seconds away from my devastation, my heart still felt awful that he was gloomy.

"It's okay! Don't do that again!"

JK said while bending down. His long fingers grab the side of the book as his face comes into my view. Looking at his lethally sharp jaw, my panic rises to its peak. Why is everything moving in a slow-motion all of a sudden?

As he grabbed the book in his full hand, he stood up straight. I sighed in relief, oh thank God, he didn't notice me. This felt like hiding from the grim reaper itself.

I haven't even done thanking God for saving me twice from this evil man as he bent again. This time, what I saw was not his jaw, but his deep, dark eyes, staring into my terrified ones.

He saw me, he fucking saw me. His jaw clenched and I swear I heard his teeth gritting with so much anger that he sure has broken some.

He stood up straight again, and now I'm fucking dead from the inside. The way his eyes were dripping with red boiling rage, I'm half-burnt already. The hot tears escaping from the corner of my eyes were adding fuel to the fire. I could feel my body trembling, my veins throbbing from the increased blood pressure. My heart thumping like an artificial heartbeat, so loud and quick.

"Lay down, love. Appa will bring your favourite superhero book, okay?"

He moved towards the study table again and came back with another book. He sat on the bed next to Yumin and started reading his favourite book to him.

I know, he was waiting for Yumin to sleep and then God knows what he would do to me. Would he spank me just like the other day or would he use that whip on me? Would he force me to suck him off again or would he use some other torture techniques to punish me? Would he use those toys on me or would he just use his big dick?

The time passed in the blink of an eye as I kept on thinking about every single possible way in which he could disgrace me today.

I heard some shuffling sounds as he stopped reading, and in another split second, he was at my face, dangerously close. I almost screamed at the suddenness but he put his hand on my mouth, forcing me to not make any noise.

With his hand pressed harshly on my mouth, he spoke in a low whisper, "I want you out of the room right now and without any noise. If Yumin wakes up because of you, I will fucking rip out your tongue and wrap it around your neck. Understood?"

I nodded as his revengeful gaze locked me in place. This is terrifying, I have never seen him this vexed before.

A/N: Please vote if you're still here. Thank you.