Chapter-12

Y/N POV-

I never knew a child could look this pure and innocent, his soft brown eyes, pale skin and the lurking amusement in his voice after seeing a completely unknown person standing in front of him was adorable.

He doesn't just look like any of those kids from my day-care centre but the one with whom I could feel this unknown string of attachment. My heart was pounding after hearing his sweet voice. Every single negative thought whooshed out of my body like sprinkles of dust, I feel like this child belongs to me as if I was someone, he had been looking for years.

My hand moves itself as I tried to touch his puffy yet smooth hair with my hand which was struck back midway by JK, "Don't you dare touch my child with your filthy hands!"

His voice is rough, almost slicing my body in half. How dare he call me filthy? I was a normal girl before all this happened, I also had a life.

I don't believe he could change his persona in just a flick of fingers, few moments ago, he was acting all sensitive and caring father with his son and now he's again back to being a grumpy asshole who doesn't even know he abducted the wrong girl, who thinks I destroyed his life when in reality I couldn't even fix mine.

"Appa!" his son said as he tucked on his pants, demanding him to bend down at his height. Once he crouched down, he mumbled in his ear, trying not to disclose this father-son secret, "She's pretty......"

He snickered after whispering, which exactly was not a whisper. I saw JK's jaw clenched but he never stopped smiling, "Merlin! Take Yumin to his room."

Touching Yumin's cheeks, he spoke while looking at him with a flashing smile, "Yumin, you go to your room. Merlin would help you to take a bath, then eat your breakfast. Hoseok uncle would come and pick you up when you're ready. Appa has to go; he has an important meeting. Okay?"

I saw Merlin taking Yumin away as he went from there with slight jumps. Once he was out of sight, JK grabbed me from my neck and slammed me against the wall behind me. His steel-like fingers punctured my skin with the delicacy of his strength, forming a powerful and authoritative hold over it.

I choked, my mouth gaping, I could feel that this would leave a mark on my neck for sure. His eyes were full of fire and hatred, pressing his hard body against mine, he broke the intense silence of animosity, "When I get home, I want you all naked," he bent his knee between my thighs, forcing my legs to open further apart, "legs spread wide just like this, all ready to be fucked in your tight cunt."

I struggled, not in this life I would ever let him fuck me. Grabbing my hands which I was punching on his hard chest, he turned me around forcefully.

Biting my earlobe harshly he spoke, "And... don't you dare touch my son again. Keep your filthy hands to yourself. I'm warning, next time it will be my gun and your head."

Jerking my body away, he took some tissues from the table again, pressing them on his wound which was still bleeding, he left me crying and panting.

I saw his disappearing body, one part of me was thankful that he left but the other was worried about the upcoming horror-driven night. He thinks of me as someone else, and no matter what I try I know he wouldn't believe me. I need to get out of this place today before he comes and forces me to do something that I don't want to.

I wish Namjoon was here with me, hugging me, protecting me from this evil person, my safe place, his embrace. If he's not with me right now, he's in my heart and I would do anything to protect my dignity from shattering by a man like JK, a man who has a son and is obviously married.

Wait! He's married, he has a son which means he has a wife too and I don't think his wife would be pleased after seeing him fucking another woman but I haven't seen her here, maybe he is a single parent?

No matter what the truth is, I need to know about my captor as much as I can, I need to know where his wife is or at least which country I'm in.

I wiped my tears away and got up from the floor, almost running towards the kitchen.

There I saw some maids chopping vegetables, others cleaning dishes. They looked young as compared to Merlin, she was still upstairs with Yumin. This is my opportunity, I need to talk to them before Merlin comes. I believe she's the head of the maids here.

Clearing my throat I spoke, "Uhm, can I get a glass of water please?"

One of the maids smiled as she nodded and grabbed a glass from the cupboard, "Hot or cold?"

"Cold please, thanks"

She filled the glass with water, putting some ice cubes in it, "Here"

"Thanks" I smiled at her, grabbing the glass from her hold, "What's your name?"

"I'm Chayoung."

"Ah! nice name" I drank the water in three big chugs then placing the empty glass on the counter, "which place is this?"

"I'm sorry Miss Y/N," I hear Merlin's voice, my head almost blanked out, getting icy cold when the realization hit me that their head lady is back, "you are not allowed to talk to anyone except me. If sir gets to know, he would be mad. You're given the freedom to roam freely please don't force me to lock you up in your room."

How rude.

I turned around to look at her, she walked towards me with a straight face. I know she has to follow her boss's orders but at least she could help me a bit.

She walked and stood in front of me, "And I had not been given any special instructions to not tell you about where you are right now. So to answer your question, we are in Korea. To specify, we are in Busan."

A/N: Please vote if you're still here.