Chapter-39

Y/N POV-

"Remove your dress!" he orders before removing his shirt and pants along with his briefs. My hands trembled as I grabbed the hem of my dress and pull it over my head. His eyes travels over my body, head to toe as if he's reading me carefully before breaking me.

Yes, he'll break me. I know that and I want to break. Only his torturous pain can cover up the grief I'm experiencing today. I need his roughness tonight. I need him tonight.

My body needs him.

My heart needs him.

My soul needs him.

Every fucking thing in me needs him today.

His hands move behind my back as he unclasp my bra, then yanking it away from my breasts. My bosoms bounced in front of him. He stared at them like he had never seen something like this before. I don't feel the need to hide them today. I'm letting myself go, completely and openly just how my heart craves. I'm no longer denying my feelings for him.

He didn't wait as he hide his face in my cleavage, sucking the centre of my breasts. His actions are so intimate and I'm not sure if Namjoon had ever done something like this. He looked up at me, meeting my gaze with hooded eyes, his face still buried between my breasts as he bit, hard and rough. I whimpered so loud.

While still staring at me, he nibbled again, this time taking my soft skin between his teeth and pulling it.

"Oh noo! Ahhh! Leave..."

I screamed, but he nibbled harder, studying my expressions as if it was satisfying him. He likes to tear me, break me, shatter me, so that he can carve me into only 'his.' He can't just be gentle, as if it's against his rules.

He finally pulls his face out from my breasts. Looking into my eyes, he squeezes both my nipples in his thumb and forefinger as my cheeks heat with his strong gaze.

"Do you want me to bite on them? Baby?" he said as he licks over my left nipple once, "Do you want me to give you pain with pleasure?"

I doesn't respond but a tear escape from the corner of my eye. His thumb wipes it before it could fall down. "You are only allowed to cry when I hurt you, baby. Your tears belong to me! only me! understood?"

Before I could say something, he tangles me into a deep kiss. This time, its so gentle as if he's soothing every wound in my soul. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him deeper into the kiss. His tongue slides into my mouth, visiting every corner inside it. His taste is as toxic as him and I think, just like him, I can't get enough of it.

His hands slide down to my underwear. Moving the thin clothing aside, he pounds two fingers inside me, in one go. I moaned, but my voice came out muffled between the kiss. He doesn't give me time to adjust as he thrust another finger into me, stretching me apart.

He started pounding his fingers in and out of me, so fast and rough. I tried to scream, but no noise came out except the muffling from our attached lips. I push on his chest to stop him, but he didn't. However, he became more harsher, more merciless.

A pressure is building inside my lower belly. My core is burning. I want him to stop, or not? I don't know but this was painful, so so painful. His animalistic fingers kept on thrusting into me, pounding into me, deeper and rougher.

A rush of tears formed in the back of eyes as I came, my screams all muffled into his mouth. My legs trembled while my lower body shook. This is the craziest orgasm I ever had. I'm low on air, my breathing is so loud, so electric.

When I reached out of my high, my tears over flowed as he pulled out of my lips with a pop sound. I'm panting so hard. For a moment, I'm all numb. I felt his hands sliding on the hem of my briefs as he slides them out of my legs. My eyes are closed as I continued puffing for air.

The next thing I know, he attached his lips to my sensitive clit and my eyes snapped open. My core is already burning, I can't handle him or his merciless moves now.

"Please, stop...oh god," I pleaded.

He hummed against my slit. The vibrations sent shivers down my spine. He nibbled on my aching bud before moving his tongue on my wet folds, up and down. I wiggled. My hands reached over to his head to pull him away, only to be pinned down over my belly.

I whimpered as he inserts his tongue into my opening, thrusting in and out of me. My back arching as hot tears flowed out of my eyes. I'm burning, my whole body is burning. While his tongue is touching deep corners inside my sex, his thumb started rubbing over my swollen bud. I'm already so fucking sensitive because of my previous orgasm.

"I can't take it...JK, STOP!" I yelled.

He didn't, he just rubbed my clit harder. Something is tingling in my stomach again. I'm about to release this pressure once again. Oh god. Shit.

Just when I was about to come, he stopped his torturous actions. He sat between my legs and inserts his big, thick dick into my core in one go. I screamed, I yelled, I shouted as he started pounding into me insanely. His thumb no longer rubbing my clit, but the sensitive feeling in my core is too much to handle. He's so big. So damn fucking big that I could feel my walls stretching.

With every thrust, he pulls out completely and slams back in to the end. It's so painful yet so satisfying. He grabbed my legs and place them on his shoulders. With this new position, he's touching every corner inside me. I'm so sensitive already. I think, I'll come again soon. Oh no. Fuck.

The sound of skin slapping filled the silent corners of the room. He groans. I think he's about to reach his high. His hand reached over to my clit as he slapped on it, not once, not twice but continuously. My legs started shaking, I'm reaching to my edge again. His thrusts also became sloppy. I'm about to come. I think, he's about to come too.

And yes, we came together as he continued slapping my sensitive bud.

I whimpered while he groaned loudly. He collapsed over me, squeezing my breasts with his hard chest, panting and puffing. He hides his face in the crook of my neck, inhaling deeply as I closed my eyes too. In this moment, I want to belong to him, to stay cocooned in his enormous strength.

To give up and let him keep me. All fear fades, all thoughts about the future disappearing. I feel like I'm floating, like I'm above and beyond myself.

I thought, he would break me but instead, he healed me. And if I could, I can give myself away to him, over and over, again and again.

A/N: Please vote if you're enjoying the story.