Chapter-15

Y/N POV-

I jerked my hands more. As he had handcuffed them behind my back, I feel humiliated and at his mercy only.

He took a step forward, my core throbbed at the thought of being forced.

"NO! STAY AWAY FROM ME. DON'T COME CLOSER......!!!"

I closed my eyes when he kept approaching and soon enough, I felt the mattress dip, his body pinning me under him. He breathed hard into my ear, "Shhhhh! It's time for you to feel the pain..."

What? No.

His other hand kneaded my breast, firmer, harder than Namjoon ever did, "just how my Hyuna had felt!"

What again? Hyuna? Who is Hyuna now?

Before I could protest or ask something, his hands gripped my hips and I was flipped to my stomach. Face down into the covers, he lifted my hips. Pulling my skirt up, he got rid of my panties in one swift pull, and I almost threw up right there.

This was disgusting, I had never been naked in front of any other man except Namjoon, it's another thing my kidnappers had seen me bathing but they never touched us. I don't know if that was their protocol or they were just used to seeing women without clothes.

Wrapping an arm under my body, he pulls my hips further up.

Tears streaked my cheeks, "P-Please..."

"Shhhh! Be still. I want to see you!" he said in an authoritative tone and there is something animalistic about this man which can't let me deny him.

"If you move, I'll use my whip on you!"

No, I can't take that. I had never been manhandled by my Namjoon, not even once in our relationship. He was a man of love and I was his doll which he liked to care for and pamper all the time. I'm not used to any of this treatment, this is making me sick.

If staying still will save me from further humiliation and torture then I'll take the chance, I'll let him see me.

He leans back, away from me, staring deep onto my intimate parts. So there I am, face down, ass up, with all my decency gone. This was disgraceful, so much shameful and I could do nothing but cry.

A moment passes. Then another, he's still inspecting me. With the position I'm in, I feel it so awkward, my heart beats so loud I think he might actually hear the rhythm of hard thumping. With my tears still flowing like a river, he might be sensing the upcoming flood.

He shifted, and my blood pressure skyrocketed as he came in between my legs, his hands coming in contact with my back. He moved them lower to my hips, then even lower to my upturned bottom.

Oh, please God, No. Not there.

Spreading my ass cheeks apart, he stared deeply. This was pure humiliation, even Namjoon had never used me like an inspection doll before.

His hard finger finds the tight ring of muscle between my cheeks and presses on the tiny opening, "ahhh," I screamed loudly, I'm virgin there and he's abusing the exact untouched part of my body.

"Ah yes!" his voice is dark and sinfully dripping with lust. He's enjoying this, he's a sadistic, a jerk with no emotions.

His finger rubs the puckered flesh more firmly. It was scaring me the most, my mind yelling to make this top, "P-Please.... Please S-Stop it!" He could thrust his finger inside me anytime and then I'd lose it, I will not be able to bear the pain.

I tensed more as a squeal left my lips when he pushed the tip of his finger into my back entrance half an inch. He doesn't make a move and kept it still there. And I know what this is, I get it. He's abusing me, degrading me, humiliating me.

I scream the loudest when he pushed it deeper and the stinging pressure made me lose my balance. I fall flat on the mattress.

He hummed, clearly amused by my exasperation. I predicted; he would pull me up but he didn't. Instead, I felt my ass cheek burn with a pricking pain, it felt like my inner muscles almost tore apart with his hard hit.

"Ahhh...."

I felt another spank hit me with a jolt of roughness, followed by another.

"Ahh! What are you d-doing?"

His hits never stopped, instead he increased the pressure, every time he's hitting me, it was a different kind of pain which I couldn't handle. I could see nothing but a blur headboard in front of me, my eyes are filled with thick tears and I could do anything to make him stop.

"Ahh, I'll stay still. P-Please.... stop...."

"You could have stayed still when I asked you to. I don't give second chances" he spoke as he hit me again, hard and rough.

My cheeks are throbbing, they are burning as if lit on fire. My whole body is sweating as if I were caged inside a fire pit, only his hard hands felt icy cold, turning my pain into misery which is unbearable to handle.

"APPA! WHERE ARE YOU? YUMIN IS MISSING YOU!"

TBC........