Chapter-29

JUNGKOOK POV-

Y/N was speaking something but suddenly her pupils dilated a little and it seemed the whites of her eyes got even more white. A few seconds later, her body spasmed. I could see her body move uncontrollably as she tried to form words out of her throat. But there are none.

She was innocent. She didn't know anything. She didn't even know who Min Yoongi is. Someone innocent is on the verge of death because of me.

Revenge is a dangerous tool. People get carried away trying to get their revenge and end up doing things that they shouldn't.

Like me.

What was I even thinking when I injected both shots in her body? If she dies today, another innocent would die. I thought, I would be happy to take my revenge mercilessly but now seeing her like this did something to my heart. A feeling of emptiness, the exact same emotion I felt every time I tortured her. Now, I understood the thing I felt missing all this time. It was my heart, the heart that maybe belongs to her.

I tapped her cheeks as her body shook. The colour from her face disappeared completely as she bit her lip. A streak of blood rolled down her nose followed by another from her lip which she had pressed too hard on her lip.

I hurriedly picked her body in my arms, and ran towards the bathroom. I put her in the bathtub and run the cold water. I tore her dress apart from her body, leaving her only in underwear and bra.

"MERLIN! GET AS MUCH AS ICE AS POSSIBLE! HURRY! NOW!" I shouted as I heard yes sir in return. Merlin and one another maid came running with two buckets of ice as I hurriedly snatched them out of their hands, emptying them in the bathtub.

I pushed Y/N's head into the bathtub. "Merlin, push her legs in the water, hurry!"

"Sir, what are you doing? She will die!" Merlin shouted.

"SHE WILL NOT DIE! SHE CANNOT! THIS SHOCK WOULD HELP HER REGAIN CONSCIOUSNESS. SHE WAS OVER-DRUGGED. JUST DO AS I SAY, MERLIN!"

Using all our might, we pushed her trembling body into the water. Her body was spasming so hard that it was difficult to hold her inside the water. In few seconds, the air bubbles from her breathing disappeared slowly and I panicked. It looked like she had stopped breathing completely.

I killed her. I fucking killed her when she was a naïve like me.  If she doesn't start breathing in a minute, then I might lose her forever. In all these years, I had never felt my heart beat the way it did today. Its pure fear.

"NO! NO! NO! FUCK. BREATHE Y/N."

Still no response. There wasn't a single movement from her side. I thought, I lost her. I lost the woman I should be treasuring for life with my own hands.

Now, there's only one option left. If even that doesn't work, then it's her end, our end. I pulled her face out of the water. Taking a deep breath, I pinched her nostrils close then smashed my lips on hers. I steadily blow air into her mouth for about one second and waited for her chest to rise.

Still, no movement. I repeated the procedure and saw her chest rise. I gasped. Oh thank god she breathed.

She tried to move her arms and legs as if demanding air. Seeing her panting and puffing for air and alive, made me so relieved. She's alive. Y/N is alive.

I rubbed her back as she coughed water. Her eyes are red and her skin looked overly pale. She wasn't able to comprehend the situation she was in. Her petite body started trembling in seconds. Shit, I should have gotten her out of the bathtub right away.

I put a towel around her that Merlin handed me and picked her up from the bathtub. She clung to my body like a child, trembling and crying. I moved out of her room; no way I'm letting her stay a second here.

I marched towards my room and placed her shivering body on my bed while she clutched my shirt tightly in her hand as if telling me to not leave her alone. I looked in her teary eyes, there's a similar fear but still, she's choosing me. Even after everything I had done to destroy her and her life, she wants me beside her.

A tear trailed down her cheek and my hand move unknowingly to wipe it away her face. I can't stand seeing her crying now. It does something to my heart, something so painful and unique that I had never felt before. Years ago, when I planned on kidnapping her, I thought I will torture her like it's my last day alive. I thought I'll rip out her skin with my whip.

But the day I saw her, something sparked within me and my heart skipped a beat, that was when I decided that I'll 'sexually hurt' her rather than just 'hurting' her. I wasn't able to understand then, but now I do. There's this attachment I have with her which was hiding deep inside my wounded heart because of a mindless emotion, revenge.

Now that I know, she was innocent, that she wasn't a part of Hyuna's death, my feelings are resurfacing. I think, I'll not be able to hide my feelings for her anymore. More than anything, I feel helpless, so freaking helpless, that I want to kill myself for putting her through so much pain.

Is that why my dad was protecting her from me? Because he knew, I'll kill her in the worst way possible?

When I see another tear trailed down her cheek, I couldn't control myself and slide beside her on the bed, hugging her quivering body with mine.

She hugged me tighter, pulling me more towards her. I removed the wet towel from her body and threw it somewhere on the floor. Pulling the blanket over us, I rubbed her naked back. She's so cold as if someone pulled her out from the cellar itself. I felt her lips brushed past my neck and an icy cold shiver ran down my spine.

She did it again and my dick pulsed under my pants. It's straight as a tower in seconds. Fuck! Would it be wrong if I turn her around and fuck her in her tight cunt right now? Would she be able to take me all in? Would she scream my name or just stay silent.....?

Fuck, wait. Her bandage.

I pulled the blanket down her bicep and saw the bandage all wet. Shit! This needs to be changed. The next thing I know I ran like a freak to get the first aid box.

I heard her groan as I changed the bandage with a new one. Moving her wet hair strands away from her face, I looked at her. She's so beautiful as if a fairy from some other universe. I didn't want to believe the day Yumin said the same thing because I was bloody blinded by my stupid revenge.

No, not stupid entirely, in her case only. My Hyuna's killer is still out there, alive and living. There's a slight change of plans. I'll not sit back relaxed any longer. No more hiding, it will be face to face battle now.

I touch Y/N's cheek with my knuckles, her face is slowly getting back the colour it has.

I took her life away from her, and I will be the one to give it back. I will change everything. I'll give her every possible pleasure of her life and if that will not work, then I'll let her go. Then I'll gift her, HER OLD LIFE BACK.

A/N: Please vote if you're enjoying the story.