Chapter-20

Y/N POV-

As soon as I was out of Yumin's room, JK pulled me towards the only place I dread the most, torture room. His rough, callous fingers are burning my wrists with his tight hold as he pushed me inside in one swift motion. I tripped but regained my balance immediately.

I'm breathing heavily, my body trembling with fear. I don't know what he had planned to do with me today but it sure was worse than death.

He kicked the door shut, as his piercing gaze almost tore my body into two. He moved, but instead of moving towards me, he moved towards the bed and sat on it with his legs down, "COME!"

What? I'm scared, It felt like I'm standing in front of the devil himself. I cried, "I.....I am..."

"No point crying. You knew I'd be furious, yet you did it anyway. You came out of your room even if you knew that was not allowed," He relaxed further on the bed, "Tears won't save you! You have two choices" He pulled his hand up, "One- do as I say. Two- I tie you up and then do what I want! You have ten seconds to decide!"

I'm crying. The bulky tears coming out of my eyes aren't even doing any justice to the storm my heart is experiencing inside. He's a beast. He doesn't care if I cry or beg for my freedom, he just want to exploit me sexually.

"Decided?"

I didn't speak anything, I'm unable to accept that yes, I would go with option number one. I can't let him tie me, and then use me like a rag doll as earlier. At least with my hands untied, I could try to protect myself, however, I doubt if I would be successful.

He raised an eyebrow, "No? Then I think I will have to use my handcuffs and whip on yo...."

"NO! Please. I will do. I will do... what you say...."

He didn't form a smirk on his face, but I could sense it that he was amused, "Good then. Come!"

Okay. So there I was. Giving myself away just because I'm frightened and intimidated. Could Namjoon ever forgive me for this? Could he ever believe that I'm letting a sadistic use my body as he pleased just because I was terrified?

"Hurry up! I don't have whole day!"

My tears won't stop as I took small steps toward him. My trembling legs felt frosty under his presence, the only thing I'm scared of the most is being raped, being manhandled, being manipulated, being used and hurt.

Now, I'm standing in front of him, in his reach as he looked up at me. I sensed immense hatred in his eyes, the same rage that intensifies after he looks at me. "P-please, I'm sorr..." Before I could protest, he grabbed me by my wrists and yanked me on his lap. With my face down, stomach pressed on his hard thighs, and back facing him, I yelled as half of my body is hanging in the air, "What a-are yo....."

"Shhh. No more words!" he said as he lifts my dress up, exposing my innerwear.

His soft fingers felt icy cold on my burning skin as he grabbed the hem of my briefs, and pulled it down my legs. I wiggled but a hard spank on my ass stopped me from moving any further, "Ahh!"

"Don't move!" He warned.

My breathing hastened as I felt his fingers sliding from my anus to my core, then again to my anus. He did it again, and this time I felt moisture between my legs. No this can't be true. I'm wet. I'm fucking wet. What? Why? How dare my body betray me like this? Especially when this sadistic is humiliating me as if I'm his slave.

"Lick it!"

He said as he brought a big giant dildo in front of my face. My eyes widened and ears almost felt numb. In no fucking way he would use this thing on me. Namjoon never did, even though we had sex only once every month but whenever we did, he treated me like a diamond, something that was far more precious to him.

"Open your fucking mouth, and lick it!"

He ordered again as he tapped the toy on my lips. I have no choice. This was how I was supposed to be treated here in the first place. How come I thought of even saving myself? The tears slide on my flushed red cheeks as I slowly opened my mouth and he pushed the toy inside my mouth right after, hitting the back of my throat. I choked and a string of saliva found its way out of my mouth.

"Good" he said as he pulled the toy out of my mouth. I gasped. I thought he would thrust it again but he didn't and I felt relieved for that. I know he wouldn't let me go this easily, especially not today when I disobeyed his orders of not going near his son.

My body shook as he put his other hand on my ass cheek, spreading it apart just like the other day. To my fear, I felt the damp toy right at the tight entrance of my anus. "Please, not there....!" I screamed as my body jolted upwards with fear and anxiety, only to be pushed down again by him.

Last time, I wasn't even able to take his fingers there, and now he wants to thrust this huge ass dildo there. He knew, I was a virgin there. He knew, I felt nothing but immense pain last time and still he wants to abuse that part of my body only.

A/N: Please vote if you're enjoying the story...