Chapter-40

Y/N POV-

I fall asleep in JK's embrace and I woke up sometime later to the feel of him sliding into me from behind, his muscular arm looped around my ribcage to hold me still.

I was not wet enough, and the first few thrusts burned, but then his hand moves down to my core, finding my clit and my body softens, melting for him as the fire ignites in me again.

It took only a couple of minutes for me to come, and he's right behind me, his thick member jerking inside me as he reaches his peak with a muffled groan. He holds me then, not bothering to pull out and I fall back asleep like that, with him still buried in my body.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

When I woke up, I find myself alone. JK must have left in the morning. I pull the blanket more above my naked body. Why does it feel so cozy today? I sighed, obviously it will be.

I still can't forget how I spent my entire night in JK's arms. The same man whom I hate... or do I really? I don't know but I was devasted yesterday and I needed someone to hold me, to tell me everything will be fine.

Who knew, it would be JK... ?

I slide out of the bed and winced with pain in my core. I slept with him inside me. Oh god! I don't know how I would look into his eyes now? My cheeks burned as hot blush crept on it like a fire. I think, I'll not be able to get him out of my mind now, even if I want to.

I had sex with JK. The same man who destroyed my life. The same man who killed Chayoung. Hot tears escaped my eyes as I felt angry at myself for finding peace in his embrace. Why the hell am I not able to hate him? I'm a sick woman, I think.

I can't stay here any longer. I need to leave. Even if I don't have anyone left, I can't just be trapped here. I know, now I can't go back to Namjoon but still, I want to make sure if he's alright and alive. I'll talk to uncle today, or may be right now.

I got up from the bed. Shit. My core still hurts, I still feel sensitive there. I remember how JK drawn orgasm after orgasm from my overstimulated clit while I was sleeping. I don't have a count how many times he pounded into me throughout the night.

Even if he's not here, I could still feel him inside me. It's like he doesn't want me to forget about him, not even for a second.  Taking the support of the wall, I entered inside the bathroom and run myself a warm bath.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

I'm wearing a white tank top with navy-blue jeans. After so many weeks I wore something that I normally wear, not those knee-length dresses. Ugh, I've started hating dresses now.

I'm on my way to talk to uncle. I don't want to stay here, not even for a split second. I committed a grave mistake yesterday and I can't undo it but I can at least make sure anything like that never happens again. And for that I need to leave from here.

I turned the door handle of uncle's office and stepped inside, only to find out that it was empty, uncle is not there. Maybe, I should come back later. I was about to step out when a guard entered inside, bowing me once he spoke, "Mr. Jeon would be here in few minutes. You can wait inside if you want."

"I'll wait here then!" I tell him.

He bowed once again and left me alone in the office. I looked around and found a shelf filled with books and novels in the far end of the office. I walked towards it; the books are racked in a symmetrical order. I was a book-worm, I loved reading books, even in my free time.

I picked up a book named ''KOOK' written by JEONPriyaa, I have read this book too.

It's about a sadistic psychopath fan who wants to keep his favourite idol only to himself. This book was so dark that I remember thinking about it all the time, and most importantly its ending. I wish it could have ended another way.

(A/N: Queen of promoting her own books. You see what I did there!)

I was about to put the book back on the shelve, but...

Wait, what's this?

I looked at the small red button that was once hidden by the book I'm holding in my hand right now. Curiosity took the best of me, and I pressed it. I flinched so hard when the wall in front of me parted like it was the way to second universe. I looked at it with wide eyes.

What the fuck is this?

I looked back at the door once. I sighed. No one's in the office, should I go check what's inside? I bit my lower lip, expecting a mindful answer from my brain. My heart wants me to go inside, but my mind tells me to not break uncle's trust. If there's something that I should know, then, he must've told me. Right? He was my dad's best friend. After all?

But I had been betrayed so many times that now I think otherwise. If uncle hadn't been hiding something, then why the hell would he have this secret door in the first place?

Okay. fine. I'm going in. I'll just look once and come back. It's not that big of a deal.

My heart picked on a faster beat as I stepped towards the mystery room. There's something strange that is building inside me. The feeling when you're excited and also scared about something. Just like when you meet your boyfriend secretly behind your parents back. That's the kind of anxiety I'm feeling right now. My palms are getting sweaty, my features tensed.

I heard the beeping sounds we hear at hospital rooms as I entered inside. There's a bed in the corner of that small room and someone's laying over it. He looked sick, so sick as many machines are placed on either side of his bed. I couldn't see his face because of the breathing mask put over his face.

Who the hell is he? And what in the actual living hell is uncle hiding by keeping someone on the edge of death in his possession? There's a small notepad kept on the table beside the bed. I moved closer, slowly picking that notepad in my hand. I don't want to wake up this man right here. I don't know if he could even wake up!

I opened the notepad, there's some medical terms written on it that I've no idea about and a name...

The notepad falls out of my hands as my breathing hastened in seconds. It felt like my lungs turned into a non-working unit of my body in no fucking time. I placed a hand on my mouth, gasping.

The person lying in front of me is none other than 'Min Yoongi.' The man JK's finding everywhere, the man who killed his Hyuna is right here, in his father's mansion. It means, uncle is the accomplice in Hyuna's murder with Min Yoongi.

JK's own father betrayed him. I don't know why but my heart shatters at the thought of JK being hurt. He'll be heartbroken, so fucking devastated, if he finds the truth about his dad. How would he be able to grasp this harsh reality?

My eyes filled with tears. Everything is getting blurry in front of me. I shouldn't have chosen his dad. I should've stayed with JK, in his mansion only. Why the hell did I think that his father was a good man?

I clutched the front of my tank top tightly, gasping for air.

I can't breathe.

I want to get away from here, so far freaking away. I want to rip out this part of my life and throw it somewhere so deep that no one could ever finds it out.

Fuck.

I need air, otherwise, I think, I'll die.

With that thought, I dart out from there, not caring to close the door. I ran in the huge wide corridor as guards eye me with suspicions but none of them stopped me.

I ran out of the mansion, sprinting towards anything I could see in front of my eyes. I can't stay there any longer. The cold air hit my face as I'm running like a madwoman. I need that, this air. Panting hard, I tried to suck in as much air as possible while running.

A/N: Please vote if you're enjoying the story...