Chapter-22

JUNGKOOK POV-

I left her in the room after torturing her as I wanted. She should be punished for her sins and I have done that without any mercy but still something inside me feels like there's something else that I want to do with her other than degrading.

I'm feeling incomplete even after getting all my rage out on her. I still feel the urge to hurt her more even after I left her bleeding on my floor. I don't know what the monster inside me wants, but it hasn't quietened just yet. It needs something more than just only hurting her and I don't know what that is.

The other day when I fucked her throat, I saw innocence in her eyes and for a mere second, I thought maybe she is a novice to the situation that I have put her into. For a split second, I was thinking about letting her go. For a moment, I thought I was doing something wrong but again the face of my Hyuna, her bloodied body came in front of my eyes and again I let the monster in me take over me completely.

I had promised her the day she died that I will kill each one of them who are responsible for her death and I will fulfil my promise, no matter what.

After taking a warm shower, I went to check on Yumin. From a distance, he looked sound asleep but as I approached him, I saw his face damped with sweat. He must be seeing those vicious dreams again. No matter how hard I try, I am not able to get that agonizing moment away from his life. He still thinks about that and even sometimes, he asks me about his mom.

The only question I had no answer for. The only question, I can't tell him the truth about. I moved his hair strands away from his forehead, kissing his cheeks, I inhaled his baby scent. He is the only person after my Hyuna, whom I had been living for. I can lose the world but not him.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I had completely forgotten about my meeting with Jimin and Hoseok in my safe house. I glanced one last time at Yumin, then left his room, carefully shutting the door without any noise.

On my way downstairs, I tell Chayoung to shift Y/N back to her room. I don't want my son to see her in any possible way. I got in my SUV which was ready to leave once I'm outside.

Once I reach the safe house, I saw Jimin and Hoseok already talking business in the living room. They stood up as soon as they saw me coming. I gestured them to sit and they did after bowing me once.

I sat on the couch in front of them, looking at the piles of paper kept on the table in between us.

"JK, our guns had reached Vietnam safely."

Jimin said but I could sense some tension on his face. I had been with him since my childhood and I could tell what he is thinking just by his expressions, "What is it?"

"What?" He questioned back. Still he thinks, he could hide something from me.

"What is it you are stressing for? Say it!"

He looked at me stunned, still not spitting a word.

"SAY IT JIMIN"

He took a deep breath and spoke in a whisper, "JK, someone burnt our Warehouse B. "

My jaw clenched as soon as I heard it. I knew something was wrong. There's only one man who has the power to do this, that's my dad but I know he would never do this. As per our signed treaties, we do not interfere in each other's businesses.

"What about my men?" I grunted. I don't care about my fucking warehouse; I care about my men. My loyal men who look at me for their safety.

"They died."

As soon as I heard it, the last bit of my patience flew away. My men are my power and I cannot stand anything happening to them.

"Who did this?"

"We don't know, JK. In all these years, no one had ever dared to do something like this."

I got up from the couch, my blood boiling and my eyes popping with anger, "Then fucking find out. I want to know who did this. Look at our confidential lists, go meet Italians if you have to but I want whoever did this."

Jimin and Hoseok got up from the couch right after. "We have already started the search, JK," Jimin said in a low voice, "and also about the drug you asked earlier, you will receive it in few days."

I nodded. The day I get my hands on those drugs, it would be the last day for Y/N. But right now, my focus is not Y/N, it is my men who had died. "I want to see the Warehouse myself. Get the cars ready!"

A/N: Please vote if you're enjoying the story...