Chapter-32

JUNGKOOK POV-

I came back home and it's quite late. When I was with Y/N, I got a call from Jimin, that there's been a problem. I overestimated my enemy. Whoever he is, is actually very smart. He burnt our supplier's factory instead of my warehouses. Now again, twenty of my men died.

It feels like someone is snatching everything dear to me, brick by brick.

I can stand anything but not killing any innocent. I know the pain it ignites when someone you love dies and you aren't able to do anything about that.

Its sick.

Its bad.

Business stays out of my home. That's the rule and I can't break it. I need to check on Yumin first. I stride towards his room and found the door open. Is he not asleep yet? I stepped inside his room and my eyes widened. Y/N is sleeping with Yumin, they both are hugging each other.

I went near the bed without making any unnecessary noise. Yumin looked sound asleep. He's not covered in sweat as I usually found him. Thus, blood relations do have some impact on children? Sometimes, he looks more like Y/N, just as he's looking right now.

I glanced over at Y/N. She's like a baby. Her small body fits in my embrace just fine. I may have decided that I'll let her go but now I think I just can't, even if she'll beg me to. She's the only person after Yumin whom I want to live for.

When I saw her naked today, the beast in me wanted to throw her over the dresser and fuck her raw but I controlled myself just because, I want to give her time to accept her new life with me. She has to, she has no other choice.

But I'm not sure, how long I'll be able to control myself in her presence. I fear the day when I'll lose control and let the monster in me unleash on her, take her, grab her, clasp her. My dick pulsed at the thought.

Shit.

I need to leave otherwise I'll do something that I'll regret later.

I covered both of them with the blanket. kissing both of their foreheads once, I left the room.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

I'm sitting on the couch in the living area waiting for Hoseok and Jimin. They have found a clue about the recent blasts in our warehouse and supplier's factory. As promised, I'll bury that motherfucker alive with my own hands whenever I find him.

He had killed so many innocents that I doubt I could let him live. If he thinks he can break me so easily, then he's wrong. Killing me is not easy.

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

I saw Y/N running on the stairs. There's a look of unsettledness on her face. I got up from the couch and marched towards the end of the staircase. There's a similar fear my heart is experiencing, the fear I perceive whenever I see Yumin runs on the stairs, that he might fall or get hurt.

"Stop running, Y/N!" I warned her but she doesn't stop until she reached at the end and stood in front of me. She placed her hands on her knees, as she puffs and pants for air. "What is it?" I asked as I looked at the erratic rise and fall of her chest. I still remember how her sore nipples felt between my fingers when I played with them not a long ago.

Would she cry if I'll tell her to undress right here, right now? Or would she just obey like the other day?

"W-Where'S......Cha- Chayoung??" she asked between her breaths putting a stop to my intimate thoughts.