Chapter-43

JUNGKOOK POV-

Everything could have been bearable if I were alone. This pain, this wound, freaking everything, only If Y/N wasn't here with me. I'm scared for her rather than for myself. Watching her crying like this, is equivalent to digging a shard of glass into my chest.

I do want to see her cry but only when she would be pinned under me and I'll be pounding into her mercilessly.

I don't like when someone hurts what's mine, especially if it's because of me. I know, whoever is behind all this is someone I have connection with. It could be one of my enemies. My innocent Y/N is naïve to this situation and I refuse to see her suffer like this.

"Listen! Whatever p-problem you have is w-with me. S-She has nothing to d-do with it. So, let her the fuck g-go and talk to m-me like a bloody m-man!" I shrilled.

"No! I'll not go from here!" I hear Y/N whimper beside me. I turned my face to look at her. She's not wearing her damn top, she's only in her bra with navy blue jean. Before I could get angry at her, I saw her small hands pressing on my wound with a cloth. That must be her top. If it hasn't been a situation like this, I could have taken her raw against the wall.

"I see... So the intel I got was right! She isn't just a sex slave to you!" The microphonic voice spoke again.

Shit! I shouldn't have made it obvious.

"I heard you need a doctor?" He spoke again. This person is definitely using a voice changer, I could tell by the deep echo in his voice. This could be his game. No way, he's getting me a doctor. Before I could decline his offer, Y/N spoke instead.

"Yes! We need a doctor. Please, he could die..." she said as she looked up at the camera, begging like her life depends on it. I feel helpless, so fucking helpless, seeing her beg in front of other man rather than me. She isn't supposed to do that.

"Y/N!" I scowled, but she didn't pay any attention to me.

"But I don't like doing favours. You'll have to do something if you want me to send a doctor inside!"

"She isn't d-doing anything. Fuck off! Y-You...."

"I'll do. Tell me what you want!" she spoke ignoring my words.

She fucking cut my words in the middle. I'll be giving her a rough spanking session if I get alive out of here!

"Nice! Then remove your bra!"

"NO! S-SHE WILL NOT!" I grunted in a low voice. My jaw clenches as I heard his demand. I turn my face to look at her, "Y/N, DON'T YOU DARE!"

She's mine. No one has the right to see her heavenly body except me. I promise, I'm going to hide her in a hole where no one could ever touch her, let alone see her, once we get out of here.

"I was being considerate here! But I think, you like the tough way out. Now, I want her out of the room so that I can fuck her how I want! Only then I'll send the doctor inside. Choice is yours!" The megaphone voice spoke again.

I saw Y/N tremble beside me. Her lower lip quivered as her breathing hastened. No way she's even thinking about it. She looked at me as thick tears escaped from her eyes.

Fuck. Shit.

I want to hold her close to my heart but I can't even fucking move an inch. She looks so broken, so desolate, and I want to kick myself in the balls for not being able to get her out of this place. The pain in my shoulder is getting worse. My eyelids are getting heavy but I shook my head to keep myself awake.

"Y/N, d-don't you even think a-about it!" I warned her. I can't imagine someone else touching her the way I do. She's mine, only mine. She needs to fit that in her brain right fucking now!

She placed her shaking hand on my cheek, trying to steady me, "I'll be f-fine..."

"NOOOO," I whined. Fuck. I think, I'm going to pass out soon. I couldn't feel any blood left in my body now. I'm feeling so thirsty all of a sudden.

"You'll die without a doctor, JK. The bullet is still inside you. You are here because of me!" She whined as she sucked in a breath, "If it will help you, then I'll do it!"

"No..." I sound pained. My voice almost a whisper. I'll cut my own damn arm rather than let her go to that scum, "You'll n-not go!"

"Game isn't big enough, until it scares you a little..., I'm so much loving it. If you haven't messed up with my business then everything could have been perfect! But you chose your destiny yourself, JK!" The jerk spoke again. I want to rip his heart out with my own hands.

"What the h-hell are y-you talking a-about?" I roared. In no way, I could have done such a reckless thing without a reason.

"Let me shed some light on the topic for you!" he acted to clear his throat before speaking again, "The auction from where you brought Y/N, that was MY AUCTION. That was my business THAT YOU BURNT INTO ASHES!"

Fuck! How could I forget the order I gave Jimin to burn their entire building in Mexico and send the abducted girls back to their houses safely. The same auction from where I found Y/N. "So it was you who burnt my warehouse B and suppliers factory?"

"Congratulations!" I heard clapping sounds, "You finally found me!" he mocked a fake cheerful tone then again getting to his usual one, 

"That business was my EVERYTHING and now, I'll snatch everything dear to you, brick by brick. You know this lovely lady was once a part of my auction, which means, I should be a little considerate with her. I should give her some time to decide. Isn't it?"

When none of us replied, he spoke again, "Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock, your time starts now! The longer you wait to decide, the more close he'll get to his death. Everything is in your hands now, Y/N."

I looked at her. The image of her with another man cuts me open like a thousand knives. I can't stop picturing his hands on her, touching her, worshiping her body. I'm the only one who's supposed to do that. I'm the only one who gets to see deep inside her.

I was about to threaten her again to not even think about doing something like this...but her next words, left me baffled in my own depravity.

"I know where Min Yoongi is..."

A/N: Please vote and comment if you're enjoying the story. Please show some love, I'll be grateful to you all.