Chapter-6

Y/N POV-

If this world would ever tell me to trust any man except Namjoon, then I'd never be able to now. I'm angry at my own grown anticipation when I saw my tackler and considered him to be my saviour. It's my fault that I fell for his bright smile twinkling with hopes to rescue me rather than seeing his true temperament.

I'm handcuffed now and sitting in a van with my buyer and tackler, my once predicted safe space. The metallic vehicle moved at a stable speed as we went past large buildings, following through a deep one-lane road to the countryside.

I envy their confidence of letting me see my way to whatever destination they were taking me to, it shows that they see me as a weak bird who could never fly even if I'm uncaged. I'm also thankful that they didn't harm me after my big escape plan earlier, however, they laughed, cheering my boldness to bolt for my freedom,

"She's different, boss will like her......" My tackler, whose name is Hoseok as Jimin called him earlier said when I was struggling to get inside the van.

Head down and hope gone, my eyes burned as more tears streaked down my flushed cheeks. My instincts failed again, the red-haired man who bought me is not my owner, my true tormentor is far away from my prediction. I was bought for another man that I've no idea about.

At least with my buyer, I was able to justify the amount of danger he could put me into but with this newly discovered 'boss,' I've no clue what he's like.

Is he a type who buys women to satisfy his sexual fantasies? What if he's a sadist who loves torturing women? What if he's far more evil than these men sitting with me? Would he kill me after using me as a sex slave?

I'm shivering, the thought that I will soon meet this unrevealed person who could use me as he wants was filling me with nausea. I want to throw up, this dirty feeling was far away from my imagination.

I had always dreamt of having an unsophisticated life with Namjoon as a normal couple, getting married and having kids. Even though he wasn't able to give me a lot of his time, due to his work, I was still happy that he could never hurt me like these vicious men right here could.

When my mother died few months ago, Namjoon was the only person who helped me out and supported me. Now, I have no one, I lost the only family I had, the only person whom I considered my safe heaven, my comfort zone.

"Come out"

I didn't realize that the van had come to a complete halt, my buyer and tackler are already standing out, impatiently waiting for me. The images of torture, blood, and murder started flashing in front of my eyes, only the thought that I'm few steps away from my devastation was turning my body into a cold miniature.

What if today is my last day alive? What if he rapes me?

"Fucking get her out" I heard my buyer shouting.

Oh shit! No!

Following his orders, the guards held me from my arms forcefully and yanked me out of the van.

My eyes filled with tears, all the escape plans I tried, I failed, I tried, I failed. I am nothing but a weak human, I do not deserve to be called Namjoon's girl, I lost his pride.

Looking at my messed-up state, my buyer standing beside me tsked, "how pathetic! I doubt your survival here."

Holding my elbow in his brutal hold, he pulled me with him. My wrists hurt with the amount of pressure he used; the handcuffs cut my fragile skin with its sharp edges. I trudged across the grass which felt frosty under my bare feet. Every step we took, I reminded myself that there was no escape now, I have to deal with my wrecked destiny.

We kept moving further into the depths of hell, my tackler was also following us. This man reminds me of my failed attempt to escape and I hate myself for picturing him as my saviour. He is just as evil as other men here. But at least he taught me a lesson that I should not trust anyone here, especially men with shining eyes and beautiful smiles.

I stumbled, stunned by the absolute wealth. My mouth gaped at the most gorgeous mansion I've ever seen in my whole life. The subtle outdoor fancy lightning with a big fountain in the middle. How could a monster live in such a beautiful place?

My toes were numb by the time we climbed the front steps and some guards opened the door. It was as big as it looked from the outside, so vast and glamorous, white walls stood out without a single mark of dirt on them. The long stairs craft their way to the top just like stairs to heaven.

If the owner of this place could hide his real darkness in a white polished surface so well then, I doubt if anyone here knows his true reality as a wicked person.

My buyer, Jimin chuckled beside me, loosening the grip on my elbow, he said,

"Time's up! Don't you even dare to try something stupid in front of our boss like you did at the airport. Trust me, I don't want a million-dollar gift simply die without letting our boss fuck the shit out of it."

How dare he tell me what to do?

"Oh! There he is" he said looking up at the stairs.

A/N: Please vote if you're reading this. Thanks.