Chapter-49

Y/N POV-

I turned around to face uncle. My hands ball into fists, "Where the hell did you hide Hyuna's killer, uncle?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said ever so casually, still sitting on his chair. My blood boiled. How could he hide his own daughter's murderer?

"I saw him. I saw Min Yoongi here. Hyuna's husband and murderer!" I tell him with fury pointing my forehead at the empty room. No way I'm playing dumb now. He needs to tell the truth to me, and to JK.

"So, you got to know everything," he raised his eyebrow, "Did you tell JK about this?" He asks slowly lifting his weight from the chair and standing straight like he had not done something so reckless and unforgiveable to his own son and daughter.

"Yes! I told him everything. He needed to know the truth. I can't betray him like you, uncle," I deadpanned.

"You did wrong. This wasn't supposed to go like this," he said as his shoulder blades tensed, and now there's a gleam of agitation on his face. "You weren't suppose to tell him anything, Y/N!"

I flinched as he shouted my name. I've never seen this dark look on his face before. He's looking exactly like JK. The same look that terrifies me, the same look that ignites a dreadful shiver in my whole body. But he's not JK, I do not fear him. I do not fear any other man except JK. So I held my head high, looking straight into his eyes.

"Why? Just why, uncle? Why did you even do something like this in the first place? I thought JK was the monster, but no you are the real one. You are a real monster, uncle!"

I saw his jaw clenched. He gritted his teeth so hard that I'm sure he broke some. "Trust me, Y/N. When I say you should have not told JK, then that means, You. Should. Not. Have."

"NO! You don't get to tell me what I should do or not."

"Y/N, it will break you."

"At least, it will be curable. But the wound you gave to JK has no remedies. It's deep and deadly!"

"I think, now it's too late for you to understand me until you know the truth yourself."

"Yes, I want to know the truth. Tell me!"

He buttoned his blazer, "Come..." He said pointing at the door.

"Where?"

"Come if you want to know the truth. Choice is yours; I won't force you."

He said as he turned around to leave. My mind went blank for a second too long. What truth was he even talking about? But whatever it is, I won't hide the truth from JK any longer. The moment I'll get to know where Min Yoongi is, I'll tell JK. He needs to know everything. He has the right to know where his siter's murderer is.

I sprinted to match uncle's step as we stepped out of the walls. A white SUV came to a halt in front of us and uncle motioned me to get inside. I looked back at mansion once. I don't know why but it felt like I'm going far away from here, from JK who's laying in one of the rooms inside.

Uncle cleared his throat as I came out of my unwanted imaginations. You need to know the truth Y/N, for your JK. He can't live in betrayal forever. I tell myself as I sucked in a breath before entering the car.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Our car stopped in front of a house. Again, we are in middle of the forest. I don't know how many houses do these Jeon's have in forests?

I could see the guards, dressed in same white suits surrounding the house. I didn't know uncle was waiting for me to get out until he opened the door of my side. There's a gleam of distress in his eyes, it felt like he's about to give an important part of his life away to someone or maybe to me?