Chapter-47

Y/N POV-

I winced, my neck hurts. Fuck shit. I slowly peel open my eyes and found my head still on JK's thigh. I tried to move but an unmistakable bulge stab the side of my head.

I looked to the same side, and found his clothed member semi-hard, inches away from my face. I gulped.

I remember how it felt to have him all inside me. How he over-stimulated my core by pounding into me all night. I looked over at his face, he's still sound asleep. I wonder if his member would get harder if I touch it.

With hesitant moves, I rubbed my hand against it. Holy hell. His dick becomes rock hard, tenting against his dark pants.

"You better be awake and well aware of what you're doing, baby!"

I freeze mid-rub, my cheeks heating as I hear JK spoke in his hoarse, sleepy voice. Heat pools in between my thighs and an unknown tickle ran throughout my body. I jerked my hand away, looking over to his half-open eyes.

"Now did I tell you to stop?"

My toes curled under my feet as he said that. Why does he have to be this threatening, the very first thing when he just woke up?

"Are... y-you okay now?" I stuttered. He's an all-different man when he's aroused. No matter, how many times I've seen this side of him, it intimidates me every time.

He slides his palm out of my hand, only to stroke my hair gently. It feels so soothing, so relaxing but I'm also well aware that it's just his tricks before he does something harsh and reckless with me.

"Are you hurt somewhere?"

He asked as I shook my head. I don't know why but his question brought back dark memories of that small dirty room where Namjoon kept us. Where he was fighting for his life, just because of me. Where he almost died because he took the bullet for me. Where I saw him bleeding to the edge of death.

His thumb reaches over to the corner of my eye as he wipes the moisture away.

"Do you remember disobeying me, baby?"

"W-What?"

"Do you remember when I told you to not go out to that jerk and you still went?" His gaze is dark, so dark as if a volcano is erupting inside it. His thumb reaches over to the small bruise on the side of my lip. The bruise that maybe I got when Namjoon slapped me.

He pressed his thumb on my bruise, not too hard but still it hurt like crazy and I winced. He groaned, his erection at peak. How the hell could he even think about anything other than the condition he is into? But again, he's JK, nothing can manipulate him other than his own thoughts himself. If he has thought about something, then he'll do it, no matter how tough the things may go.

"Continue what you were doing, baby."

My lower lip quivered against his thumb as soon as he said that. I shouldn't have thought he was sleeping in the first place. He's a predator who plans silently, especially when his prey is as weak as me. He doesn't give chances, he just orders.

Like other times, I want to deny this side of him but I'm also well aware that when I chose JK, I chose him completely. His each and every side, and yes, it includes his sadistic side too. He takes pleasure when he hurts me, if he thinks I don't know, then he's wrong. I know how he had fucked me without any mercy.

He gets aroused when he sees my tears, but again, if the reason behind them is only him. He like it when he's the one who hurt me, when I cry for him, only him. That's how he is. A sadistic, a brutal and a cruel man who is possessive of me, who is in love with me.