Chapter-8

Y/N POV-

DIGNITY, RESPECT, PRIDE.

I lost it the day I was sold but I realized it today, crying in front of a powerful, unknown man, my big built tower of self-respect is cracking. Why does this man terrify me this much? Why does he look like he's full of vengeance and I'm the reason behind it?

His hand reached to touch my cheek. I sucked in a breath as he ran his thumb along my jaw, his eyes flashed with amazement, seeing me crying and scared for my life. I've never seen someone so sick, who takes pleasure in seeing a woman hurt. He's sadistic and I'm sure of that now.

Dropping his hand, he reached to my thighs. So soon? I hadn't been there for ten minutes and he planned to rape me already? I panicked; my core throbbed at the thought of forced intercourse. I remembered the soft touch that embraced my soul with perfection whenever Namjoon made love to me, how I cherished every night we slept naked together.

Should I try to imagine this man in front of me as Namjoon, maybe that way it would hurt less? But what about my willingness? My consent? My Namjoon could never do this to me, even not to any women. I could never compare my Namjoon to this evil man here.

I cried, "Please...."

"Shhhhh!" he ordered and I don't know what but something inside me told me to obey, to not make him angry.

He moved his hand over my inner thighs, his fingers only inches away from my covered core. I gulped, my heartbeat skyrocketing. Oh god! Please save me.

To my relief, his hand moved down on my leg, over to the bruise on my ankle rather than going up. I flinched when he squeezed my bruise with sudden force. Folding my knees, I pulled my feet away from his hold, hugging my legs in anticipation of control and power.

He didn't do anything instead he stared at me with his same piercing gaze. Pointing at the bruise on my ankle he asked, "Where else?"

Does he want to know where else I have been injured? To laugh at my pathetic state? How dare he made me feel this low.

"W-What?" I spoke, finally forging the little courage I had left inside me.

"Where else you are hurt?"

"Why d-do you care?"

"I Care! because I don't like damaged toys!"

What? Toy? This man is way more disgusting than I thought him to be. How could he think of a human being as something to play with?

I wanted to scream at him but my voice came out as a whisper and I hated myself for that, "W-Why did you b-bring me here? You let all other girls go, then why me?"

His jaw clenched but I didn't back away, "What do you want from me?"

"That is none of your concern" he replied coldly.

What? Is he mad or what? How could I not be concerned about my life? How could I sit quietly when I don't even know the reason behind my captivity?

He spoke again as if he had heard my thoughts,

"The only thing that you should be concerned about is that you are mine, mine to play with, mine to destroy, and mine to use how I please. You destroyed my life and I will ruin yours. I will fuck you every day, so hard, that you will beg me to kill you."

"W-What? W-What are y-you saying? What did I do to you? I don't even k-know you....."

"Stop your innocent act! I know your truth and trust me! if you try to escape, I will tear you into two pieces with my own hands."

Hatred, so much hatred, I could sense his eyes flaming with rage and I don't want to burn inside it. If only he had brought me as a sex slave, then it could have been easier as I would've known that all he wanted from me is a good nice fuck but now that he has a reason behind all this, I feel way more difficult to breathe in his presence.

I have no idea what he was talking about. How could I destroy his life when I've never seen him before? Was he mistaking me for someone else? I need to tell him that he has got the wrong girl. I am not the one who he's thinking me to be.

I worked in a day-care centre, and playing with children is all I've ever done in my whole life after completing my studies. A normal life, a loving boyfriend, a small house. How could I destroy his life or even anyone else's?

Getting the key out of his pocket, he uncuffed my hands while I was drowned in my thoughts.

"MERLIN" He shouted and a woman in her forties came. Bowing, she asked, "Yes Sir"

"Take her to the room, feed her, change her clothes. I will let her have a night in peace today, because, from tomorrow, she will know what devastation feels like."

He went from there after leaving me dumbfounded, not giving me any other chance to explain myself. Merlin came out to me, helping me to stand up, "Let's go upstairs."

I looked at her, how could an innocent-looking woman work for a ruthless man like JK? However, there is no sign of pity on her face. I know as a worker, she has to follow her boss's orders and she can't do anything about all this but still, if she could just tell me something about where I was, in which city? In which country? then maybe, I could plan to run but I doubt she'll tell me easily.

We reached upstairs, I wanted to rebel but I'm exhausted right now, and I need some corner to sleep in as I used to do at the place where I was kidnapped.

Merlin opened a door, "This is your room" she said as we entered inside an empty room, with no furniture in sight, no bed. Should I ask why there is no bed in my room? I don't think so I have this authority to ask, I'm just a slave here, and I do not expect any better treatment than this.

Opening the attached bathroom door, she pointed towards a small cupboard, "There are some clothes inside it, you can wear them. Get fresh, I'll get you something to eat." I didn't reply, I don't want to. If I can't settle all things for my accord, then it doesn't matter if I reply or not.

A/N: Please vote and comment!