What she hadn't anticipated was the male calling her after school to meet up at a cafe and rather than follow her best interest she agreed. So she sat across from him as he seemed more serious than earlier in the day.

" [Name]." The male spoke after the two got coffee," I want to tell you something."
" What is it?" She questioned, taking a sip of her coffee.
" I want to seriously go out with you." The male stated, almost making her laugh out in his face.
" No." she instantly responded, not even bothering to care as he freaked out," You literally tried hitting my cousin and you have started a fight with three of my friends in the past two days of you attending classes. Hell, you even dumped food on me to prove a point!"
" So you don't like me?" He questioned confused," You hate who I am?!"
" If you want my honest opinion, yes." As he felt himself crack, the woman stated," You literally forced me to date you up until today which realistically I don't see you stopping anytime soon and your personality is dog shit. Maybe if you were nice or actually cared about something other than fighting for your own gain but I already have Zack filling a similar spot in my life and I don't need two of you."

After that day Logan added his weight again and continued forcing [Name] to date him, though now he was taking his anger out more on VinJin, Zack, Daniel, and Vasco.

But rather than forcing her to stay attached to his hip, he stopped trying to contact her. It's not like she minded, especially when Zack asked her to start working out with him too. Now she was training with three people in total and with all the extra training she was bound to become stronger and handle Gun's murderous training easier.

But in that time Zack and [Name] got closer, so close in fact that the male was losing his crush on Mira which neither of them would ever think was possible.

It was the night after they trained and rather than both of them going to their separate homes as usual Zack invited her to his house. Granted, she wasn't complaining but she hadn't expected what their conversation entailed.

" So... I wanted to ask you about something before telling you something." The male stated, his hand tangled in [Name]'s as she looked at him expectedly," During that stuff at camp... he went farther, didn't he?"
At first [Name] couldn't help but feel shocked at the accusation but he wasn't wrong and she was moving past it already," Yeah... I'm fine now though. Having those puppies helped clear my mind, plus I had a lot of stuff to keep me busy so I didn't have to think about it as much. I told Daniel about it but he left right after I stopped freaking out... but I just need to be stronger. I'm training with you and others to do that so if something like that happened again I don't have to worry about feeling weak... it was so strange to feel weak... I mean I beat you up with no problem- no offense. So actually being rendered weak... it messed with me... but I am getting better and I will be completely fine in time so you don't have to worry about that."
The male frowned at her words but he was glad she was getting better either way, though not knowing that DG was also making her comfortable again probably helped," Well... I didn't go through the same thing as you but... I did have something traumatic happen to me... but don't tell Mira that I told you or that you know... I don't know how she'd react."

The statement confused the woman but he started explaining to her the reason why he didn't want her to.

" When I was in Elementary to Middle school I knew a guy named Johan. His mom was sick, her eyesight was getting worse and she would cut our hair as kids after church... though I don't believe in god. He was known to be bullied, getting beat up in the alleys near the school and I would save him from them and make sure he was okay... he was weak, and everyone knew it so he'd get embarrassed when I helped him I guess. But one day his mother changed. She stopped believing in the god everyone did and started worshiping a dog god. He invited us to a retreat with the church, well the preacher did after convincing Johan's mom to let him come. She called it 'Eden' and told the preacher she could be saved too and that we were all chosen ones."