"Okay Rika, spill it! What the heck is going on?! Why did Takato just told us you and him just broke up?!" Jeri said to her. Rika only stared at her.

"It's not important anymore Jeri, me and Takato aren't couple anymore end of the story." Rika said before try to walk away but Jeri block her path.

"But why?" Jeri asked firmly then Rika glared at her.

"Why it is so important to you? It's none of your business so get out of my way!" Rika said before shoving Jeri out. Jeri stared at her.

"Rika... Do you love Takato?" Jeri asked, Rika stop before looking at her.

"If i did love him i won't break up with him right?" Rika asked to her.

"But Rika, you said you love him-"

"It's a lie Jeri. I thought if i get together with him i will be stronger but unfortunately I'm wrong." Rika said in cold tone.

"Stronger? Rika i don't think that's your reason. There's other reason why-"

"That's my only reason. Nothing else. Now if you two done interrogate me i want both of you never go near me again. Or i will destroy you." Rika said to them very cold tone. Jeri and Henry gasped as they both look at Rika in shock.

"I don't need some weakling friends." Rika scoffed before turning around. She stop when she saw Takato in front of her. They both stared at each a little bit with slightly shock but soon their gaze turn cold ones and walk pass through each other like they haven't met each other before.

"Did you see that? They treated each other like total stranger." Jeri whispered then Henry nod.

"Yeah, i see it." Henry whispered.

"Takato... Rika... What is happening to the two of you?" Henry thought to them.

The school when by, Takato and Rika continue to ignore each other and giving each other a cold eyes. It's time to go home, Takato is putting his things in his shoulder bag, he grab his phone to check what time it is but stop when he saw the wallpaper. It was a picture of him and Rika when they're dating at the park, Takato stared at the picture with sadness.

"No Takato... You and Rika aren't together anymore. You have to wake up and move on." Takato thought to himself before putting his phone away. He start to walk away to the school and going at Hypnos.

Hypnos

At the researcher lab, Jian is currently reviewing all Black's activities record in the file.

"Day by day he's getting stronger and being unpredictable. I wonder what his next move is." Jian thought but he got snapped when he heard the sealed door open. He turn around and saw Takato coming.

"Hey Jian!" Takato smile. Jian smile at him.

"Hey Takato, what you doing here?" Jian asked then Takato walk towards him and smile.

"For Black's latest activities, what about you?" Takato asked then Jian turn on the computer.

"Not much, i just reviewing his activities from the records we have." Jian said to him then Takato nod.

"I see." Takato said then Jian notice something.

"By the way, where's Rika?" Jian asked then Takato look at him in shock.