Jaune: Yup, intelligent as always Midoriya. Yes, my Quirk has now become Magic and I have to thank Eri here for that.

As Jaune went to Eri and ruffled her hair

Eri: Wait me?

Jaune: Yes Eri, it's like what I told you. Your Quirk is a blessing not a curse, because of your Quirk it helped me grow and now I can help my friends save Remnant.

Eri smiles at what Jaune said. She was happy that her Quirk did something amazing for her Hero. Mirio and Midoriya smile at Jaune and thanked him for giving Eri the confidence that her Quirk isn't a curse.

Hagakure: So now we have the Magic Trio now!!

Momo: Magic Trio?

Hagakure: Yeah you, Jaune, and Intelli! You guys are the only people in our group that can use Magic!

Shindo: I'm interested to know what spells you can do Jaune.

Shishikura: As do I.

Jaune: Well I trained with Summer and Raven and they told me I still have more spells to unlock or create.

Kashiko: And how many Spells do you have So far Jaune?

Jaune: Ummmm, around 718.

Everyone: WHHHAAATTTT?!?!?!

Bakugo: Are you kidding me?!?!?!

Beacon Academy: Ozpin's Office

All the Staff of UA and the Inner Circle plus some Pro Heroes arrived in Ozpin's Office.

Nighteye: Just by looking at your Office, people from Earth are going to think you are copying the Wizard of Oz.

Ozpin: I read the book and it's just a big coincidence that we are very similar.

Nezu: Yes indeed, now on to business. Willow were you able to remove the virus in the CTTS?

Willow: Yup just finished it right now, although I did find that the virus seemed to be familair.

Summer: What do you mean?

Willow: Well I developed a system where it can track any file or data from it's original source. I can essentially pinpoint who created this virus by looking at files that have the same coding as this.

Qrow: Didn't expect a Schnee to create something like that.

Willow: When you have too much free time, you tend to get bored and create things out of the blue.

Ironwood: Your suit already says that.

Willow: Yup anyways I tracked the source and found the one who created it. I was confused at first when I saw the name, considering he's suppose to be dead.

Aizawa: And who is this guy?

Willow: Arthur Watts.

Ironwood: Arthur Watts, he was reported to be dead after the Paladin incident.

Aizawa: Well from what Willow just said, it looks like this Arthur Watts is still alive.

Nezu: And is most likely working with Salem.

Nighteye: So we don't have to worry about this virus anymore?

Willow: Yes, the virus has already been removed. Once Cinder tries to access it, it won't appear at her scroll and once she tries to access it, I placed a marker to find her scroll's location.

Aizawa: Good I want to know where she is, once we go through with the plan.

Midnight: Didn't you also say she was working with the White Fang?