>> CHAPTER 3: SAVING A FRIEND

Começar do início

"Okay i know it's kinda disappointing, well for you, but i only look Jeri as like my sister right now. You know like a sibling." Takato nervously grinned then his past self look at him.

“Wait! Sister?! How?! I mean we like her right?” Takato asked.

"YOU like her for now but for me, me and Jeri are just great friends. I already love someone else and besides it's just a crush. There's a difference between love for your friends and love for the person who it's your soul mate." Takato smiled at him.

“You mean... There's someone else I'm gonna love than Jeri?” Takato asked.

"Yeah, someone else that will make your life upside down. That make you feel complete and love everyday just to see her. The reason for you to fight everyday. Just look around Takato, who knows, maybe that person is closer than you think." Takato smiled.

"Takatomon? Are you talking about- mmph!" Guilmon suddenly cut off when Takato cover his mouth.

"Guilmon! You shouldn't said that!" Takato whispered scold at his Digimon.

"Sorry!" Guilmon apologize then Takato sigh.

"Never mind, anyway why don't we check it the city for a while?" Takato smiled then his past self nod.

“That sounds good to me.” Takato smiled at him before they both take out their D-arks.

“Hey! I just notice yours are red!” Takato said to him.

"Oh yeah! It's a story for another time. Trust me if i told you right now your- i mean our brain will explode. Let's just go Biomerge and go the city shall we?" Takato asked.

“Right!” Takato nod then they both held out their D-arks.

"Biomerge activate!” They both shouted before both of them biomerge into Gallantmon.

"Let's go!" Future Gallantmon said

“Right! Lead the way!” Past Gallantmon said before both of them run along there.

"We're just going to check the city. What worse could happened?" Takato thought.

At inside the base, Suzie is looking out the window as she saw two Gallantmon leaving.

"I wonder whewe those two going..."  Suzie thought while her big brother "Henry" is starting to explain the plan to Everyone.

"So I'm pretty sure the D-reaper would protect it's core so we can assume that many Agents will guard here." Henry said

"So we're going there to distract them away while you guys going to save Jeri from there.

"Cool! It looks like one of those mission impossible in the movies!" Terriermon grinned.

“Two bad we don't have any camera man here.” Terriermon smirked.

"Terriermon!" Henry scold.

"Momentai.” The two Terriermon grinned then the two Henry sigh. Suddenly Jeri notice something.

"Hey where's the two Takato?" Jeri asked then everyone look around for them.

“Yeah, i thought they're here.” Henry said.

“Great, Goggle-heads aren't here when you need them.” Rika groaned.

"Henry! I saw them leaving going to that nasty meanie!" Suzie said.

"Wait! You mean they leave? Just like that?" Rika asked.

"Yeah!" Suzie nod suddenly a tick mark formed at her forehead as her mouth is twitching.