201: Battle of Gods (2)

Start from the beginning

At this rate, he could be slashed again. But luckily, he could always Teleport-

Turned out that he couldn't activate his teleportation quirks, nor his teleportation magic. Why the hell?

"No use, you can't teleport. It's night time." As if to answer him why- he suddenly heard a male voice from somewherearound him. 'Somewhere' that he found soon.

Speaking of the night though, the sun had set and the moon had risen, and that moon was the brightest one he had seen in his whole life. The world almost looked like the day.

"As long as the moon is up, under the night sky, I control everything." The voice said again, falling silent.

But whoever that voice belonged to was lying, he couldn't control shit. Neji would have been dead by now if that person, whichever God it was, could control everything under the night sky. Rather, he could just somehow stop his teleportation, both quirk and magic ones.

However, it turned out he couldn't fully block all his spatial powers either, that liar. His «Wrapgate» quirk worked still, giving him an idea.

Although he was slightly nervous that the sword might phase through the gate, avoiding teleportation, he stopped dodging Fotia's attacks for a moment and created a gate in front of his throat, just as the deadly sword leapt forwards to penetrate his throat, only to slip inside the gate, coming out from another gate in the far.

Behind one of the Gods.

"Gaaughhrr!"

The God, who had just spoken those edgy words a second ago, grunted aloud as he suddenly had a sword coming out of his chest.

Luckily, the sword wasn't just a Gamer's bane. Although the effects were different from when it cut Neji, it certainly damaged the God when it penetrated him. So much so that....

[You have indirectly caused the death of "Tsukuyomi", a Tier 20 person! You have gained 95 levels!]

[You have reached Level 2895!]

[Your existence becomes more refined!]

...The Shinto God fell on his face, with a huge hole in his chest.

Speaking of the last message though, luckily Neji's existence hadn't become less refined when he lost those levels. Or so he hoped since the system didn't send any message like that. Either way, this meant two top enemies were out of the game.

This immediately put the gods on high alert, learning how dangerous Neji truly was. Neji took their split second surprise to use his Teleportation quirk, which was working again, to teleport into a safe distance. Seeing that, all the Gods all got serious and released their Statuses.

"Divinity- Divine Biceps!"

"Divinity- Ice Sovereignty!"

"Divinity- Godspeed!"

One after another, dozens after dozens, each one of the Gods yelled in unison, a great load of divine pressure all suddenly directed themselves at Neji.

"Oh-ho." Neji grinned. "Is it time to go all out now?"

All the gods ran towards Neji.

However, Neji still looked casual. Because he had the key to this problem.

[Quirk: New Order

Level: 101

Details: In short, allows the user to do Narrative Reality Manipulation. However, it can be resisted if the target is strong enough.