110: Ah yes... (2)

If you want to read 15+ chapters ahead, go here: patreon.com/Master4thWall

Chapter 110: Ah yes... (2)

"You idiot, why the hell are you wasting precious Nomus in this place?" Izuku Midoriya grumbled as he rubbed his temple.

The Hero Killer didn't hurt civilians, and only hunted Heros. However, the Nomus that Shigaraki sent out because of his childishness, would kill anyone in sight.

Just to incite Stain and Midoriya himself.

Izuku could honestly care less. The death of civilians might have caused his old self to get angry, but the new him wouldn't even bat an eye.

"Sigh..." he simply sighed seeing the waste of Nomus. Heroes from other cities will surely come soon, and they'd destroy all these Nomus sooner than later. Izuku wouldn't have done such a thing if he was in Shigaraki's spot.

"Shut up, you know nothing!" Shigaraki yelled. "This will increase the reputation of the League, which will get us more, better, soldiers than those mindless beasts."

Midoriya ignored him and instead frowned gradually as an idea occurred in his spot.

'Wasn't that Ida guy in Hosu?'

He had paid attention to every student's chosen hero, so that he could use it in any unforeseen situation.

So Ida was here...

Midoriya did not like Ida, at all. He was the one who called two of the Big Three when USJ happened. Meaning, if Neji somehow lost, the students would have survived either way because of Ida.

'Well well well...' Izuku grinned. 'Isn't this the best time to eliminate a future problem?'

It was indeed the best time to do so.

He snapped his neck at Kurogiri. "Kurogiri, look over my body when I am gone, alright?"

Kurogiri was surprised. "Why? Are you planning to go down there in your Astral Form?"

Midoriya gave a nod. "Yep. My range should be able to cover most of the city unless I go too far, which would cause my consciousness to return. For that reason, if you have to return to the base with my body, make sure you do that only in an emergency. Okay?"

"Hey!" Shigaraki yelled from the side. "Why are you ordering my Kurogiri?!"

Izuku shrugged while Kurogiri nodded, both ignoring the man-child.

Then Midoriya lied down on the rooftop just below the water tank and then activated his Astral Projection.

—★—

Neji and Rumi were a bit late because, by the time they reached Hosu, the city was on fire.

"Uh..." Neji trailed off, as he dropped on a rooftop beside Rumi. "Should I say I am lucky or unlucky?"

Rumi turned to grin at him. "Eh, I don't know. I can certainly show you how a Pro fights, but civilians are in danger too. So I guess fifty-fifty?"

Neji nodded as he looked down on the city burning from spot to spot.

"A fire type?"

"It's Endeavour," Neji replied to Rumi's question, pointing his finger below. "Look at the northern street."

Rumi followed his finger. "Oh..." she frowned. "Come on, we gotta be quick. Can't let him steal all the glory!"

With a battle cry, she kicked the ground and leapt ahead.