103: Hero Name (3)

Chapter 103: Hero Name (3)

In the car, Neji talked to Kimi a bit more. He made sure she was fine with it. But as he had expected, she wasn't completely okay.

"But it's fine, I can see how my condition can be a big problem in the future. I will go."

That at least put Neji at ease.

By the time he reached school, he decided to put all this matter on the back of his head.

He shared a kiss with the two girls before running to his campus.

Today, he came across Midnight again.

"Oh hey~"

But the woman simply walked past him with a wave of her hand. Though she did sway her hips more than usual while walking away.

'If the timeline stays accurate, I guess she'd be a bit busy today.'

With that thought, he continued his walk.

'Still feels like I just got ignored though.'

He just tasted his own medicine, so he decided to give it a few folds back later on.

He reached the class and stopped himself from pushing the door open. Instead... he stops outside for a moment, listening to the ongoing conversations.

"Yeah man, I can't believe it. All these grade-schoolers on the way were congratulating me, telling me I did well at the festival. I feel like a celebrity."

"Me too, me too! There were these office workers on the train who patted me on my back. Ugh, if only I didn't end up against Todoroki!!"

"Come oon~ at least you weren't against Neji like me."

Kirishima, Sero, and Kendo were chatting in the middle of the class when the door finally opened and Neji walked in.

"Speaking of the devil." Kendo waved her hand. "Hope you weren't eavesdropping~ that'd be embarrassing for me."

Neji returned the wave as he walked in. "You don't usually say that, it's a dead giveaway."

"Just admit you eavesdropped." Kendo sighed as Neji shrugged and walked to his seat.

He gave Momo a high-five and Ochako a wink before taking a seat.

"Is Nejire senpai fine now?"

Momo turned to face him immediately with that question.

"She is, no worries. Though Kimi isn't fine."

"Oh... what happened to her?" Momo asked worriedly.

Momo knew Kimi from middle school since she's been driving for Neji since then. But their relationship has never been that deep. Even now, they weren't very close. But she was still worried about her since she was a fellow 'Family Member', as Nejire had put it.

"Well, you probably don't know, Kimi has had Hemophobia for 13 years. To fix it in an amateur way, I... tried to force her into watching a gore-horror movie. Which as you can guess, ended very badly."

Momo frowned at him.

"Now we have decided to send her to a therapist."

Momo looked at him with a judging look. "Wow, you forced her knowing she has a phobia. What a scumbag."

"..."

"Trash of society."

Neji stayed silent but Momo shrugged after a while.