154: Opportunity? (3)

Chapter 154: Opportunity? (3)

Everyone watched as visibly all of All Might's wounds started to heal. This time, it was slower than Midnight's, since there were more wounds. He was so wounded that they didn't dare move him to a hospital, as that alone might interrupt his condition too much.

It took around ten minutes for the patient to heal as Neji withdrew his hand back while All Might released a heavy breath.

"Thank you." He said, slowly sitting up and then softly touching the wound on his waist, the one that All for One had left a few years ago. 'It's still there... sigh.'

That was true, but he couldn't bring himself to feel too bad. After all, he was certain he couldn't enter his muscle form again without hurting himself, but this treatment...

'It seems I can keep up my transformation for a very long time now, although I will be much much weaker too.'

Still, that was more than enough. But looking at Neji's smiling face, he questioned himself, just how could Neji's quirk evolve to do healing?

...

Neji wasn't sure if it's his Gamer System, or if it's Nine's now enhanced All for One at work, but Neji could steal the experience and understanding of the quirks too, which All for One allegedly couldn't, as he refused to steal Best Jeanist's quirk since it's annoying to train a new quirk.

'Probably Nine's quirk since all the quirks he had were pretty high Level for someone to have just trained with them for a few days.'

That's how Neji instinctively knew how to use the quirks he stole too, and even use them on the same mastery as the previous owners, if not better.

Moving on, Neji stood up from his seat, patting All Might's shoulders. "I sensed a deep wound on your waist, sorry my powers can't heal it."

....

As All Might shook his hand, thanking him again, Nejire kept looking at him with a frown, questions on her mind.

How did he heal All Might? She could understand Midnight, he must have put a Health Potion in his mouth beforehand, but what about this? Did his quirk really evolve again? But that's impossible. He had the same quirk as her, and her quirk evolved yet it didn't allow her any regenerative ability, let alone healing others.

Nejire watched Recovery Girl who smiled at All Might's successful healing, but her face turned sad as she looked at Mirio. Nejire also grew concerned.

Mirio was a good friend, so she would rather have him live. Though she doubted he would actually die since Recovery Girl said she healed him enough to keep him safe until she was recharged up again.

Speaking of friends, Tamari, another of the big three, was also fine according to Recovery Girl, he was just in another chamber, sleeping.

Still, if this was any other day, she would have asked Momo immediately to heal Mirio with her new Phoenix powers. Eternal Fire of Resurrection, or whatever. But she didn't do it, not when Neji wasn't doing it for some reason.

Her younger brother was... a bit scary today, she's talking about when he talked with Momo at first. It was baffling to Nejire at first, but as she learned more about the other dimension, she grew concerned for him.

He must be under so much pressure if he was killing monsters inside that place and ruling an army too. A young teenager's mind shouldn't be developed for all this. So she didn't ask Momo to heal Mirio outright, in case it ruined whatever plans he had, and instead she waited for Neji to do something on his own. She believed he would do something.