Chapter 33: Game (2)

I sat on the couch, staring at the ceiling.

I need to make a decision… and my answer was simple.

As much as I respect her choice of being with anyone she wants, in reality – I wouldn’t be able to see her be with anyone else, it hurts just thinking about it… Goddamn, when did I become a third-class version of Ereh?

Anyway, to me, the only drawback in an incest relationship is birth defection. I am sure, if such a thing never existed, most parents would provoke their children to marry each other by themselves.

In such a world, incest would have been the norm.

Contrary to that, in this day and age, incest is frowned upon more than before since the existence of quirks already increases the chance of birth defection.

But honestly, to begin with – I can’t see myself having a child, they’re just not my thing. Yet, even if things go south, with <Gamer’s Body>, everything should be fine. Right, system?

‘...’

System?

I exhaled. Must be busy blocking the curse-

[I am here, sorry for the late response.]

[Answering your question- yes, Master. Although your Gamer’s Body is very different from the OG, it still prevents you from experiencing any illness, and stuff related to that. Incestile birth is safe, I can guarantee.]

...Good.

Okay, then the answer is simple. I want Nejire. I want her to be with me, forever… Sounds so twisted, haiyaah. But there is no helping it, unfortunately.

When did I become a creep? A part of me answered – from the start.

It was then as a notification flashed by my eyes.

[A new Quest has been generated!]

[Quest Description: Nejire Hado, your older sister, is disappointed in you because of what you did with your maid. Currently, she is in a state of betrayal, disbelief and shock. This is the perfect opportunity to strike her – in case you want her to be with you.

Objective:

Make Nejire accept her feelings for you.

Earn her forgiveness for ‘betraying’ her.

Time limit: Before your first day at U.A.

Reward: [Harem Lord] Title, Tier Level-up Potion 2x.

Penalty: [Green Hat] Title, 50 points loss in CHA.

Do you want to Accept?]

[Y/N]

How does failing in getting a girl earn me the Green Hat title?