131: Investigation (4)

Chapter 131: Investigation (4)

Neji stood on the balcony, staring at the starry sky in silence.

But... while he remained silent, his surroundings... didn't.

There were moans and painful cries every few seconds, coming from inside the building.

Neji had to put a [Silent Orb] around this place so that the guards roaming outside the borders of the penthouse couldn't hear the sound.

He wished he could have said he felt bad, but Toga was moaning as if she was enjoying all that.

Neji wouldn't try to justify his actions. Even if she's a criminal who killed dozens, she had never truly hurt him before. So what he was doing was just for his benefit. Heck, he was considering killing her for some exp right this moment.

Neji yawned a little. Besides the thing happening inside the building, he had something else on his mind. It was already past midnight, and he had plans for Ryukyu by noon. So he wanted Kimi to finish this as soon as possible.

But it wasn't just working at all.

Seconds became minutes and minutes turned into hours. Finally, the moaning stopped and he heard footsteps coming from behind him.

Turning, he found Kimi, her dress bloody red and her face covered in blood too. She slowly wiped her hands with a white handkerchief which turned red in real-time.

"Young master, she's too stubborn," Kimi said. "She has yet to split a single useful word since we started."

Neji sighed. "Well, she does seem like that type. A girl who likes inflicting pain on others seems to like pain on herself too."

Kimi agreed with him. "True, but what do we do now? Do I keep pushing her or do you have some other idea?"

Neji pondered for a moment and reached a conclusion. But before he could open his mouth, he heard Toga's shaky voice flow out from inside.

"H-hey~! Come back! Don't just stop midway! Hehehe~"

"..."

"..."

Grunting, Neji chewed on his lips for a while, just as her voice flew out again.

"O-or you know what? Give me a bit of fresh b-blood to drink, and I will answer one of your questions. Deal?"

Neji and Kimi exchanged glances before they walked back inside.

There, Neji's expression changed after seeing the... gore in front of him.

Toga was naked, sitting on the Iron Chair which caused riddles of nails to be digging inside her body. Her body was bloody, and her stomach was charred from the constant shock of the stun gun. Her face was bloody, her nose broken and a few teeth missing out of her face. She also lacked nails in her toes, which looked painful just from looking.

"...Wow, you went all out, Kimi." Neji said while Kimi blushed. "Don't blush. You look just as creepy as her because of the blood on your face."

"...Oh...okay." Kimi slowly nodded.

Then, Neji went and undid the restraints on the chair just as Toga tried to stand up only to fall face first.

Because she fell on her front, Neji got to see the gruesome form of her backside, riddled with hundreds of holes. Luckily, his Gamer's Mind acted up so he felt absolutely nothing.

He took out a health potion from his inventory while crouching down and turning her body around.

"You said you want blood? I am curious, there's so much blood around you. Do you not like drinking your own blood?" Even though he asked that he uncapped the health potion with his teeth and poured it into her wide mouth.