194: Evolutions

Chapter 194: Evolutions

The girls were confused at first, so Neji gave them a short summary.

"So, you mean, once we go through a sort of magical surgery, will we be able to do magic?"

Neji nodded at Rumi's question.

"Then what are we waiting for?!"

Rumi seemed to be the most enthusiastic among all the girls, and Neji could guess why. She wanted to become stronger the most here. However, from the gaze of the other girls, it seemed Rumi had matches this time, and even some whose desires towered over hers.

All of them wanted to grow stronger.

Neji smiled, turning to the Vampire. "Darling, do you need any special equipment, environment, or tool before you do this?" He asked. "Or can you start right away?"

"I can start right away." The Loli nodded. "Though I would prefer if I am allowed to do this in private, so please clear the room, except for the person who wants to start first."

"Oh, me, me!" Kimi raised her hand in the air. "I love being a test subject."

The Loli Vamp looked at her with a slightly bewildered expression but she didn't question it.

"Alright," Neji clapped his hands. "If that's the care, girls, don't come inside before you stop hearing Kimi's screams." His statement confused the girls, but before they could question him his body blitzed for a moment and he disappeared with the girls, before he alone reappeared.

The Loli looked at him. "...My statement included you too."

"Wow, no way." He said with heavy sarcasm. "But no, that wouldn't do. I have to watch over my overgrown cat, you know. You'd be in danger otherwise, she's a Pedo."

"..."

"Don't trust him!" Kimi said from the side.

—★—

[You have levelled up!]

[You have...]

Neji kindly asked the system to ignore these level-up messages because he had to focus on what was in front of him first.

The world outside was at a war, with Kim-Jong-Un having fired the first nuke earlier than planned because America dared to send Star and Stripes which enraged Kim.

These level up notifications were the effect of Neji's worldwide thunderstorm, created by «Thunder God - Level 51» and enhanced by «Upgrade - Level 51».

Neji actually had to hold back a lot to not destroy Earth. Using «Future Sight», he saw a future where he had destroyed the planet using this same quirk combination, and so he had to spend some time in Luck to allow his future to change.

In any case, this meant every minute, and sometimes even every few seconds, he received a notification of levelling up. Though it was slowing down as his level-up requirement of Exp kept increasing.

Neji ignored these thoughts and focused on the scene in front of him, watching as the Loli Vampire did a "surgery" on Kimi.

The cat-woman had volunteered to participate in this surgery before anyone else could. As the oldest amongst the girls, she wanted to make sure the procedure was safe.

Neji didn't like it, making this process seem like a test subject. It was absolutely safe, he knew because he saw about the "procedure" using [Observe].