65: Class President!

If you wantt to read 20+ chapters ahead, go here: Patreon.com/Master4thWall 

65: Class President!

"I wanna be the president! Lemme do it!!"

"This position was made for me."

"I want to be a leader!!"

The students were eager, well, at least most of them were. The likes of Todoroki, Tokoyami and Neji didn't show any particular interest.

Even Bakugo had raised his hand, and while he wasn't yelling like the rest of the class, he had heated steam coming out of his nose. 

"Sensei!" Finally, amongst the crowd, Ida yelled. "A leader shouldn't be chosen so lightly… How about we have an election!?"

He stood straight with a determined face, hoping Aizawa would accept, but in answer, the older man just jagged himself inside his cocoon-like sleeping bag.

"However you do it, just make it quick." By the time he finished saying so, he was fast asleep.

Ida was shocked at this, but at least Aizawa accepted?

—★—

"Hey, are you sure you didn't vote for me?"

Momo asked with her eyes locked on the blackboard, where all the students who participated had their names written along with how many came they got.

[Momo Yaoyorozu — 05]

[Itsuka Kendo — 03]

[Ibara Shiozaki — 02]

Neji shrugged his shoulders. "You asked me not to, why would I do that then?"

Momo asked him not to vote for her since for some reason she was bent on not taking any help from him. So Neji had instead voted for Kendo. He recalled that redhead got along with Momo really well in canon, so Neji thought it would be better if Kendo could be Vice President for Momo.

As for why he was so confident that Momo would become the president, well, she already got along with the girls, and next, she did really well in both tests that happened the last 2 days, and that wasn't because of her quirk, but because of her smarts. The students already knew she was a smart girl. 

Though of course, Neji could have won if he participated, but matter of fact, he didn't. He was simply not invested enough for this shit, he had better things to do.

Instead, he let Momo become the President, in which case, he would be able to get some benefits in school such as covering for him so that he had enough time to go inside and come back from a dungeon.

Neji thought, 'Today was the 3rd day at school, and USJ is on the 4th day if I recall correctly. I plan to start my dungeon hunt after USJ since I would then have relatively more free time. I guess Momo would need to see my back.'

Aizawa yawned, interrupting his thoughts. "Fine, it's decided, your President would be Yaoyorozu and the Vice President would be Kendo. Treat them well."

Neji leaned back on his chair as Momo and Kendo greeted each other. It was then when Uraraka called him from behind.

"Why didn't you participate? I am sure you could have become a good leader, I was ready to give you my vote."

Neji looked at her from a tilted head. 

"Not interested."

Ochako hummed. "I really think you're the leader type, though."