117: Inevitable Danger

Chapter 117: Inevitable Danger

The next day when Rumi woke up, she again found Neji beside her. The difference with last time was, this time she didn't freak out.

Seeing his arms wrapped around her body as he hugged her from behind, Rumi only smiled softly.

"...Fuh."

Amidst her smile, she released a sigh.

He was a decade younger than her... what're they gonna do now? She had no experience in such things, and even though Neji had a girlfriend, neither should he have any experience of this.

Should she talk to Ryukyu about it...?

Ryukyu was her best friend. They knew some of each other's secrets that could end their Hero Career if leaked out. So she was surely trustable. On top of that, Ryukyu also had experience with dating and stuff. Rumi didn't know how experienced she was exactly, because all of Ryukyu's previous boyfriends left since she didn't want to sleep with them before marriage. But she still must have more than her own, right?

"..."

Rumi was not insecure, never. She also hated asking for others' help. If Neji was single, she would have just let things flow by themselves. But he had a girlfriend... Rumi couldn't wrap her mind around how she should proceed from now on because of that.

While Rumi was contemplating, thinking deeply, she felt something wet nib on her ears as a hand gently cupped her right breast.

Rumi moaned as she spoke.

"You're up... early."

"How can I not, with my human-sized chocolate waiting for me to eat her?"

Neji bit her neck and Rumi's right leg twisted around his own while she released a moan.

"Though why do you look so solemn?" Neji asked. "Are you regretting doing it with a teenager? More so, your own pupil?"

At that, Rumi turned around and jumped on top of his abdomen, pushing him down on his back, and staring down at him with a grin.

"Heh, think about it again. Do I look like I am regretting?" She bit her lips. "That was my best night ever, goddammit. Just imagining you pounding me with all those perfectly ratioed muscles..." she moaned. "Mhm~ guess it's time to train your stamina again, Neji."

"My stamina?" Neji's hand reached out and roamed on her backside. "Are you sure you don't mean yourself?"

"Tsk," Rumi clicked her tongue with an annoyed expression. "Ya know, I was a virgin until last night. Of course, I was a bit clumsy. Come at me now, and let us see who can last longer."

Neji raised his arms towards her, causing her to blink twice before she smiled and embraced him, chewing on his lips.

—★—

"Now, just 'cus you fucked me doesn't mean you are free from your training. I am still your mentor until tomorrow ends." Rumi said as she and Neji stood outside her mansion. "But, uhm, we will be going to patrol today, and train tomorrow."

Which was why both of them were wearing their Hero Costumes.

Neji gave her a nod. "Understood, sensei."

Rumi shrugged and turned. "We gotta do what we gotta do. Follow me!"

She softly kicked the ground and landed on top of the boundary. She waited for a second before Neji did the same and landed right beside her too.

Rumi grinned at that. "Guess who's a fast learner."

Then, she picked up the pace.

The patrol was unfortunately a very long one because the number of villains has increased since Stain's disappearance. It hadn't caused as much ruckus as before, but it was still enough to make many people who've had enough with their life finally walk down the villainy path.