188: The Only Way (1)

Chapter 188: The Only Way (1)

Neji sent five clones around Japan. Controlling their individual movements himself.

It was relatively easy to do so because of the quirk «Multitasking - Level 4» that became Level-9 when mixed with some of Nawab's quirks.

Three of these clones had specific targets, while the other two were just used to massacre people to farm Exp.

–Farm exp from villains and heroes alike.

Gods could come any second now, so this wasn't the time to care about the lives of "good people". Besides, the heroes of this world weren't exactly "good" anyway. But he wasn't going to use that excuse now. What he was doing was evil, and inhumane even- he accepted that fact and moved on.

He also attacked some civilians, though he didn't kill them since their Tier was too low to help him anyway unless he decided to massacre them all. So he just took their quirks, and even then- only the eye-catching ones.

While two of Neji's [Bees] followed this strategy in two different parts of Japan, three of them were searching for three certain people.

Nighteye, for his «Future Sight» quirk.

AFO, for his «All-for-One» quirk and the Quirks stored within it, along with Shigaraki as well.

Lastly- Rokuro Nomura, aka Number Six.

Also known as Scarred Man- was the main antagonist of "My Hero Academia Vigilantes". Neji never read that manga, but he had read about this person back in his past life. Those memories were blurry at this point, but after talking to Lady Nagant and getting information about the strong villains of Japan, he knew more in-depth about Number Six.

He also knew the places where he could be found.

The three Nejis individually searched these three targets, and obviously... he found one of them very soon.

Sir Nighteye.

—★—

"A-All Might, where do we take this batch of people?"

Hearing these words, All Might turned to the person who spoke with his everlasting grin and observed the bunch of people beside him.

"Mhm, they don't look so injured. Take them to the shelter-3."

"Alright, thanks for being helpful like always, All Might!" The person bowed respectfully and then guided the people.

More and more people have been coming to UA since more and more villains were raging in the city, even as the heroes- including All Might, kept taking care of them.

But All Might wasn't exactly in a position to give his top performance. Both because he was weaker now and... also because he was lost.

All Might- no, Toshinori was gloomy, unsure of what to do. He was just putting up a strong front, wearing his All Might mask to fool his own mind into being strong.

It had been a day since Mirio was murdered.

Nighteye was broken, lost, unwilling to use his power more than ever, and even Nezu seemed to be quieter than usual.

Nighteye was in a room, alone, sitting inside in silence since yesterday. He refused to use his quirk, saying that everything he sees will come true regardless, in one way or another, and unfortunately, All Might couldn't deny his claims.

They tried to deviate from the predicted future themselves, after all. Even one of the smartest beings in the world was beside them, yet they failed- that said something.