148: Fusion (2)

Chapter 148: Fusion (2)

Neji headed back to his camp and went inside his small house with Kimi and Kurai.

"You won't take Nejire and Momo out?" asked Kimi, leaning over as she walked beside Kimi. "I think they should also witness the glorious and dazzling fusion of you two."

They stopped at the 'Throne Room' of the house and Neji put Kurai on the floor. 

Hearing Kimi's words, Neji opened his mouth to retaliate but stopped midway.

'I was planning to take them inside the dungeon after Summer Camp anyway… but… Let's not clown myself, Summer Camp ain't gonna happen.'

Neji chewed on his lips for a while before sighing softly. 

He turned to Kimi, "Since my favourite maid has demanded, I guess I gotta do it."

Neji shoved his hand in empty space as Kimi's eyes widened.

"Wait, you're actually doing it??" She was surprised.

She just suggested the idea as a joke, but for him to actually heed her words on such a serious matter… Kimi felt a bit awkward.

She scratched her arms and looked the other way while Neji shrugged at her and continued pulling Nejire and Momo outside.

The two schoolgirls, one with a tall busty frame and blue-haired girl and another with an elegant figure and dark-hair girl soon laid on the floor, breathing softly as they slept.

Neji guided his arms towards their neck and started to massage their acupuncture points.

After a second, they both jolted upwards with yells.

Momo looked around confused and a bit weary, while Nejire gasped loudly with wide eyes.

"What the heck, is this heaven?!"

"It's not." it was Neji who spoke, bringing both girls' attention towards him as their eyes fell on him, Kimi and Kurai.

"Neji?!" 

Nejire jumped up, hugging him, while Momo started to get up slowly, still looking confused.

"Are you alright? You were hurt terribly before!" She drew her face back to stare at his face with her eyes wide and worried. "Also, what happened before? I saw the villain transforming into a dragon and preparing to fire a Beam like those dragons from games! But everything is blank in my mind after that! Are we dead?"

This was when Momo stepped in.

“Wait what villain?” she asked with a frown. “Don’t tell me… was that portal opening in the classroom real? T-that wasn’t a dream? Wait, is Aizawa sensei dead for real?”

Her eyes shook as she stumbled back and almost fell on the ground before Kimi caught her by the shoulders.

Neji scratched the back of his head and said slowly, “It’s true, Aizawa sensei is dead. Some others also died, but I wasn’t there to see who exactly they were. But calm down, we are fine as long as we’re in this place.”

Momo still looked horrified, but as Kimi patted her head from behind and spoke to her some calming words, she started to nod. Meanwhile, Nejire’s ears twitched at his last words.

“In this place? Where is this place anyway?”

“Remember when I said there’s a Dimension Gate in UA? The place where I took Kimi in.” Neji asked Nejire who nodded. “This place is that. I managed to enter this place just before that beam of fire could hit me.”